[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [IC]

Ren✧

((Sorry about the very late reply, but Im back up and running at optimum efficiency. Let's rock lol)

Everything seemed to slow down for Greed. Eyes surveyed everything he could, from the way people were moving and speaking, to how many pokemon were now in the fray. This was madness to him. So many things going on at once, not one clear thought. It was then he started getting dizzy. No....not dizzy....sleepy...I'm tired...... he thought. But why? His ears picked up the faintest sign and sound of....wings? Oh For F**KS Sake! He screamed in his head. A bug pokemon had gotten the jump on him, and judging by the effect he was feeling it 1 of about 10. He cursed under his breath, he would have to retreat. His ears picked up another sound...a whistling, like something being thrown. he turned, and saw a Rydon using it's Rock Blast attack, aimed....for Envy!

His hand shot down, grabbing Envy's pokeball. "Get your ass back in here, Return!" The brilliant crimson light shot out, snagging the wolf-like pokemon back into it's ball. His eyes flew to Lust, know in the throws against a Meditite, increasing it's ATK with something like Calm Mind, then again with the Force Punch. I have to get out of here.....But this is far from over.....I swear it. He grabbed Lust's pokeball as well and recalled her. Then, placing two fingers in his mouth he whistled hard and loud, making sure Pride could hear it before the crimson light engulfed the penguin pokemon from the water. He gulped, now all he had to do was get out of this mess, let the rock blast hit the fools in the way of it, and get to safety where he could regroup. Simple enough? We do love a challenge down't we? He laughed a bit in his head as he pushed off, staying low to the ground and pushing people out of his way, making it back towards the inner island. The effects of the Sleep Powder were taking a hold and he staggered before falling into a bush, out cold.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quinn knew that things were looking dark. Shaymin was helping, but she wasn't so sure she could take another attack like that. She was a heroine...but that didn't mean she was invincible. Gritting her teeth, the pink-haired girl breathed a sigh of relief when a Rhydon appeared in front of them in a flash of white light. After the Rock Blast and subsequent recall of the Zoroark, the girl let her legs collapse beneath her. "It's over..." She turned and started at the sight of that one brunette from earlier. Just...sleeping. "There's a time and place for everything, ya know," she said, before glancing back up at Cresselia. Giving a short curtsy to the legendary, the girl turned to her own legend. <Shaymin, could you watch over Cresselia while I go check on that black smoke girl?>

After getting a positive reply, Quinn trotted over to the girl, cocking her head at her. "Uhh, wakey wakey eggs and bakey? Hellooo, are you alive?" Nobody ever said she was the brightest of people, but she sure worked hard.

9bWDx4R.png

Matilda shook her head. "Tch, of all the luck..." Trust her to get a competent opponent now of all times. She had been looking for a challenge earlier and now she finally got it when she least needed it. And now that Latias owner was getting in on things. I know when to cut my losses and retreat, she thought. And there's no point in getting drawn into a three-way when there's nothing to be gained from it. She had marked the man, anyway. Doom now had both his scent and the Latias', as well as Cresselia's and Naomi's. Not to mention that foolish sibling of mine and their overgrown grass rat, she thought.

Noting a sudden distraction on her opponent's part, Matilda took that opportunity to hop on her Yanmega and return her Lucario, sending a quick Air Slash her opponents' way to distract them from her flight. She would retreat for now, and strike later when the time was right.

Archived