DN Weekly #1 18/07/2015 - Dog King reigns supreme

Beat VCR CAT in a thoroughly horrible game where I played like sheet throughout. Forgive me for giving you such a horrible experience, in my defence it is midnight and I spent most of the match reading cards I'd never read before.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they all pop themselves if there's a non-BA on field, all can be special summoned by their effects from hand if I have no backrow, all trigger on send to grave but have a hard opt so you can't special summon from hand then trigger in the same turn, cir summons one from grave, graff summons one from deck, scarm searches for a level 3 fiend in end phase, farfa banishes one until the end phase, barbar banishes up to 3 to burn for 300x the amount you banished, rubic does nothing but is a tuner

they all pop themselves if there's a non-BA on field, all can be special summoned by their effects from hand if I have no backrow, all trigger on send to grave but have a hard opt so you can't special summon from hand then trigger in the same turn, cir summons one from grave, graff summons one from deck, scarm searches for a level 3 fiend in end phase, farfa banishes one until the end phase, barbar banishes up to 3 to burn for 300x the amount you banished, rubic does nothing but is a tuner

Forgot Levic SSs from hand but eff are negated, and Alich negates an effect for the turn. Not as relevant, but they assist in breaking through

so i won my third match after losing game 1 every single time

also so far every deck i played has been a deck that i dont know any of its cards so i guess i learnt those decks g1 lol

they were also metaish, satellarknight, nekroz shadolls, burning abyss

and i used blackwing with a decklist i built in theory having never used the new blackwing cards before except maybe like 1 or 2 duels

obv im not claiming full victory for match 1 but i did disconnect while i wasil in a very good situation (not sure what opponent had)

match 2 i technically won but i just disconnected before i could otk and thx to giga for believing

match 3 i won fair an square :)

but yeh so far game 2 and game 3 i open the nuts aka skill drain and macro ot whatever trap i have sided in which is at 1 and opponent got bad hands

but overall im pretty happy with how i did in the swiss rounds since i came back into this game about a week ago maybe less

HN8Vm6X.png

heres the deck that won

the tournament gave me very good ideas

what i noticed was that everyone shat the brix against skill drain so im gonna main that

i did not summon oroshi or blizzard in any of my games so im going to cut oroshi and add skill drain

I think i will keep my main like that then

the entire tourny from my extra deck i only summoned 2 clear wing and 2 gagaga (or 1 idk)

so im gonna fit in loads stuff instead of 2nd hawk eye and rank 7 stuff, probably crazy box and then side eradictor

for side im gonna look what the top decks are atm and see what i need, idk what black horn is doing there, i think its from 2014 jan format

Archived