Yu-gi-oh Game for the Wii

Astro Dude

they could actually make it so ATK/DEF are not in the game and when monsters battle you go into a 3-D fight like SSBB and the winner destroyes the opponents card

that would be awesom

That would be awesome. Dude' date=' I like how you think.

[/quote']

Already thought of this, there's flaws. Imagine a Kuriboh beating the crap out of Stardust Dragon. It would rely too much on fighting skills than actual monsters.

Weak monsters will have weak moves like take this for an example

kuriboh vs. BEWD

since kuribohhas a lower level it will not do alot of damage but BEWD will have a higher level andwill do alot of damage with one hit

and each monster had a signature move like dark magician = Dark magic attack...you must collect skill points using combos to get enough power to use a sig move

Aki's can be called the Black Rose and Ruka's can be called Double Trouble. Rua's can be called Double Trouble II. (since they ARE twins).

Burst, I'm not sure who that is in your signature.

They look cool. Wait a minute. Roxas, not to harsh, but that was Rua (Luna), And this is rare. We see Aki with a happy smile, I mean considering all the sorrow she's been through I thought she can't unless it was an evil smile.

Will Dark Carly ever change back to her old self again' date=' or will she die?

[/quote']

We don't know if she will return to normal, but she became D-Carly because she died.

And about Rua (Luna)'s Duel Runner, what would you call it? And didn't you see Aki (Akiza) smiling like she was happy?

I don't know, Ancient Fairy Wheel or something? And I've seen Aki smile in 41-43 already.

Roxas did you fail to notice the HUGE mistake with Rua that TDI made.

Luna is Ruka....

Shame I don't really play YGO' date=' coz the game does seem interesting, I wanna know more about it.

[/quote']

Oh snap, you're right.

Well Roxas' date=' we can only hope that D-Carly will be Carly again.

I thought Ruka was Luka(Leo). And there are a lot of Yu-gi-oh games. But none like this one.

[/quote']

How is Leo a girl's name!?

Archived