The Queen Declares Her Thoughts

Queen of the Abyss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on In 'N Out Burger and me?

(you don't know me but haH)

I went there on a trip to Cali and gotta say it's simply fabulous!

Anywho, I don't know you all that well, but from the posts I've seen from you and especially your comments on DeVille, I feel like I should/wish I did. You seem like a good person and all

What do you think of me?

Favorite YGO archetype?

Least favorite YGO archetype?

You and Dae are in competition for the funniest people on this site period! Like Dae, you also have the benefit of knowing when to be serious, which gives me a bit of respect for ya, especially to be the same person dropping news in General

My favorite YGO archetype is a hard one, there's a few I really like. Reptilliane and Destiny Hero would probably be tied for that position, with Burning Abyss being right under. Least favorite archetype would have to be Qli and Gishki tied. It's not that I strongly dislike them, it's that they really have left a bad taste in my mouth about my thoughts of the Pendulum and Ritual mechanics as a whole, especially Qli.

Thought on vegetables?

And fruit?

I have my fair share of vegetables I like. Darkness's sister got me into using Tomatoes more and potatoes for all! I'm not big on a ton of them though.

Fruit though! I'll usually have slices of some sort of thing, maybe a Watermelon, Strawberries, or Pineapple laying out on my kitchen table when there are no meals happening. Leave it for myself or anyone else who comes on by to grab a bite. It's a beautiful thing. I've also fetched Oranges and Grapefruit from a few trips to Florida and that stuff is amazing!

I want an opinion, too.

You are the person on this site who I wish most I knew more. You seem like a great person, your profile pic is funny as hell, and you have made some wise posts. Not much bad to say

Your top 3 animes you watch?

Tbh it's been a while since I kept up with anime. I have been watching Hellsing and ofc Arc V recently, but unfortunately I gotta catch up on this sort of thing. It's on my to do list

Have your thoughts on me changed since last time?

Also, Batman or Superman? Iron Man or Captain America? Mario or Sonic?

Not at all sire

Batman over Superman. I prefer someone more realistic and I can somewhat relate to Bruce Wayne's background :X

Iron Man over Captain America. Again, I prefer realism, and Iron Man is all of that for sure! Captain America also for some reason I have never been able to take seriously.

Sonic over Mario. As much as Mario is cool and all, nothing is more badass than a hedgehog faster than Quicksilver. His game quality is still more inconsistent than Ice Cube's album catalog though

Thoughts on Leaderboard?

Leaderboard is the most underrated thing on this site. Such a cool idea and system really left behind, it's more and more sad the more I think about it. It's not your fault that it is the way it is now, and you are working on it, which is very much appreciated. I hope to see it improve soon

What is your favorite movie?

The Omen for sure. I love horror, I have a strange fascination with religions and their depictions of Hell, this combines both.

You could never make presumptions on me.

What does Striker think of you?

The scriptures of the past are the scriptures of a million miles, but I suppose evolution is a common process, in spite of the evils of words themselves. Alas, taken from Striker himself:

"Ahem, Queen is a thoughtful and hard working member who greatly benefits CC with her presence. Her dedication in DP allows it a great chance to improve and thrive based on outside observation. Queen displays intelligence with her card reviews and knowledge of the current meta, which allows both veteran and aspiring card makers to improve. Overall, Queen is a valuable member of the YCM community. Also, I wish to note that Queen needs to communicate with me more."

What do you think of?

What do you mean what do I think of? Usually when one asks what I think of it usually is to apply to a specific case or situation?

Thoughts on Yui go

Yui is awesome! Personality is cool despite a temper at times, and in good times you really spread the good vibes. I've also seen you interact rather well with newcomers and I also have biased good vibes with you considering you helped give my man good vibes when he first entered here. Notice all dem good vibes? Good times!

Archived