Post a Request and I'll Make a YGO Deck of It

Βyakuya

Don't know if I can post twice but how bout a Kaiba Critias deck?

[spoiler=Sure enough~]

clQfaTr.png

Enjoy your Critias Deck with Mythic Piper engine and Back Jack.

My little brother actually bought that Starter Deck. XD

I'm requesting a deck of Level 5 monsters with 1900 or less printed ATK.

Are you a bad enough dude to accept my challenge?

[spoiler=Pffft Easy]

NlUHUyA.png

With the exception of Moralltach, Scythe and others, enjoy your totally fresh Artifact deck!

Make me the cutest deck possible. Two versions. One for cute critters and one for cute people. Maybe a third with a mix but that's up to you.

Make it usable at least somewhat and don't include any Pendulum cards cause I still don't get them.

Also pls provide card names so I can make it because I can't remember many card names.

HAHA THE CHALLENGE IS EVERYONE'S DEFINITION OF CUTE IS DIFFERENT

A deck that focuses on using low-Level Normal Monsters and their support (Tri-Wight, Enchanting Fitting Room etc) to help swarm the field and provide Tribute Fodder for stuff (Monarchs, Egyptian Gods etc)

[spoiler=I tried my best]

xqJlIaK.png

This was the best I could come up with. Wasn't easy trying to put in the tribute part of the deal here, but I hope the synergy makes up for it.

Make me the cutest deck possible. Two versions. One for cute critters and one for cute people. Maybe a third with a mix but that's up to you.

Make it usable at least somewhat and don't include any Pendulum cards cause I still don't get them.

Also pls provide card names so I can make it because I can't remember many card names.

HAHA THE CHALLENGE IS EVERYONE'S DEFINITION OF CUTE IS DIFFERENT

[spoiler=Here's your Double Whammy]

tHN7E4M.png

A6JWapo.png

You get Brilliant Madolche and Taunkis with Lovecraft Entities. Because all of those 3 are so cute and cuddly.

Make the kind of deck Komaeda (not you, the character) would use ;3;

[spoiler=Glad you requested]

JE6q2vW.png

Komaeda_%2819%29.png

The deck needs to muster enough luck to work properly and be consistent, and of course it wields one of my most favorite boss lineups, the king of hope. Brilliant isn't it?

[spoiler=Glad you requested]

JE6q2vW.png

Komaeda_%2819%29.png

The deck needs to muster enough luck to work properly and be consistent, and of course it wields one of my most favorite boss lineups, the king of hope. Brilliant isn't it?

I was thinking Anti-Hope, God of Despair.dek

But that makes sense too :D

Archived