Yu-Gi-Oh! CYCLE [Interest Check, OoC, and Sign-ups] NA temporarily

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aeons- a banishing-based archetype that was originally designed to be used for my own Yu-Gi-Oh anime, but the project fell flat when my artist quit.

Darkhorse- think Blackwings meet Dark Scorpions, on meth.

Haunt/Air- Level shenanigans for days.

Void-Eyes & Black Hole- When Red-Eyes, Blue-Eyes, and Galaxy-Eyes support love each other very much . . .

Those are the finished ones.

Aeons- a banishing-based archetype that was originally designed to be used for my own Yu-Gi-Oh anime, but the project fell flat when my artist quit.

Darkhorse- think Blackwings meet Dark Scorpions, on meth.

Haunt/Air- Level shenanigans for days.

Void-Eyes & Black Hole- When Red-Eyes, Blue-Eyes, and Galaxy-Eyes support love each other very much . . .

Those are the finished ones.

Give me links, and I'll consider them. Any of them Synchro, and Synchro well?

Also, Draconus, I've been trying to get you on Skype for days. :P

Darkhorse uses Synchro and Fusion liberally, and they're pretty much sped-up Blackwings. You won't be struggling for Synchro Summon.

I'll edit this with a link. Be back in a jiffy.

EDIT:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327483-darkhorse/

Also, as I said when making the Draconus Tournament, my laptop is beyond dead. I haven't been able to Skype for months.

As long as that monster doesn't already have an archetype, I don't see why not.

Darkhorse uses Synchro and Fusion liberally, and they're pretty much sped-up Blackwings. You won't be struggling for Synchro Summon.

I'll edit this with a link. Be back in a jiffy.

EDIT:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327483-darkhorse/

Also, as I said when making the Draconus Tournament, my laptop is beyond dead. I haven't been able to Skype for months.

As long as that monster doesn't already have an archetype, I don't see why not.

Hmm...I'll stick with Synchrons and Warriors, but save for Junk Warrior, who, to be honest, is highly underappreciated, I'll try and stay with the custom ones.

I might have more customs on the way as well.

Nipped and tucked a few things here and there.

Deck added and Other section added.

[spoiler=Micheal James Sawyer]

Name: Micheal James Sawyer

[spoiler=Appearance]

ddd2a458ef8da395ff4539d483e0f159.jpg

Personality: Though careful to not step on anyone's toes, publically kind and generous even with strangers, Micheal has a darker side to him. When he is alone and things get serious, stress can get the better of him and have him slip. Make him do or say things he wouldn't if he was his normal happy and polite self. He notices that this stress acts up when other people's lifes are on the line. The guilt of being no good for anyone, incapable of saving his own brother, keeps him reserved in the happy little book store that he works for.

[spoiler=Deck]

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight Archtype]

[spoiler=Pendulum Monsters]

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Jaiyo]

Ketsuen Knight - Jaiyo (4*)

(Fire)

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Effect: Negate the effects of cards that target another card in the Graveyard.

Effect: If this card is succesfully Normal Summoned: Draw 1 card.

(Pendulum Values 4/4) (Atk/Def: 1400/1900)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Yin]

Ketsuen Knight - Yin (1*)

(Dark)

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Effect: When any monster is successfully Special Summoned: Banish this card.

Effect: If there are no monsters on the field: You can banish this card from your hand to add 1 "Ketsuen Knight" Monster from your deck to your hand, then shuffle.

(Pendulum Values 1/1) (Atk/Def: 0/0)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Vain]

Ketsuen Knight - Vain (8*)

(Earth)

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Effect: "Ketsuen Knight" monsters gain 500 ATK during your Battle Phase. If a "Ketsuen Knight" monster is destroyed by battle: All monsters on your opponent's side of the field lost 500 ATK for this Battle Phase.

Effect: While you control 1 or more "Ketsuen Knight" monsters: If this card is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon it. You can only control 1 face-up "Ketsuen Kight - Vain", if there are 2 or more "Ketsuen Knight - Vain" monsters on one side of the field, both are destroyed.

(Pendulum Values 7/7) (Atk/Def: 2100/2500)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Brother]

Ketsuen Knight - Brother (5*)

(Light)

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can discard 1 monster that is level 4 or lower to decrease or increase this monster's Pendulum Scales by that monster's level for this turn.

Effect: If this card is Normal Summoned successfully: Add 2 "Ketsuen Knight" monsters from your deck to your hand, then shuffle.

(Pendulum Values 5/5) (Atk/Def: 2600/1000)

[spoiler=Effect Monsters]

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Ming]

Ketsuen Knight - Ming (3*)

(Water)

Warrior/Effect

Effect: While you control a face-up "Ketsuen Knight - Tang" monster: You can Sepcial Summon this monster from your hand. When a face-up "Ketsuen Knight" card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: You can destroy this monster instead.

(Atk/Def: 1700/0)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Tang]

Ketsuen Knight - Tang (4*)

(Dark)

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

Effect: While you control a face-up "Ketsuen Knight - Ming" monster: You can Sepcial Summon this monster from your hand. When a face-up "Ketsuen Knight" card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: Target 1 face-up Spell card, negate the targeted card's effect and destroy it.

(Atk/Def: 0/2000)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Yang]

Ketsuen Knight - Yang (2*)

(Light)

Warrior/Effect

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Banished level 1 "Ketsuen Knight" monster. The effect of "Ketsuen Knight - Yang" can only be activated once per turn.

(Atk/Def: 500/600)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Fang]

Ketsuen Knight - Fang (4*)

(Earth)

Beast/Effect

Effect: When this monster deals Battle Damage to your opponent: Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Warrior-Type "Ketsuen Knight" monster from your deck. This monster gains 300 ATK for every "Ketsuen Knight" card on the field.

(Atk/Def: 1500/1000)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Tink]

Ketsuen Knight - Tink (1*)

(Earth)

Machine/Effect

Effect: While you control this face-up monster: Once per turn you can target 1 face-up monster. This monster's type and level becomes the type and level of the targeted monster. When this monster is used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, or XYZ summon of a "Ketsuen Knight" monster: The summoned monster's level and type becomes the level and type of this card when the Fusion, Synchro or XYZ monster is summoned.

(Atk/Def: 100/200)

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Fallen King Daito]

Ketsuen Knight - Fallen King Daito (8*)

(Fire)

Warrior/Synchro/Effect

Effect:

1 "Ketsuen Knight" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

The summon of this monster cannot be negated. Once per turn: When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, negate and destroy the card. This monster cannot attack directly.

(Atk/Def: 3100/2100)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Demon Fang]

Ketsuen Knight - Demon Fang (9*)

(Dark)

Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect

Effect:

1 "Ketsuen Knight" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro monsters

While there is 1 light and 1 dark "Kitsuen Knight" monsters banished: The summon of this monster cannot be negated. While your opponent does not control a face-up attack position monster: This monster can attack directly. If "Kitsuen Knight - Brother" is currently banished: The effect of this monster and attacks declared with this monster cannot be negated. If this monster attacks directly: After the damage step all banished "Kitsuen Knight - Brother" cards are added to the deck, then shuffled.

(Atk/Def: 3600/0)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Miracle Fang]

Ketsuen Knight - Miracle Fang (8*)

(Fire)

Beast/Synchro/Effect

Effect:

1 "Ketsuen Knight" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this monster is succesfully summoned: You can banish 1 Light and 1 Dark "Kitsuen Knight" monsters from your deck. If there are at least 1 Light and 1 Dark banished "Kitsuen Knight" monsters: The level of this card becomes 5 and it can be considered two materials for a Synchro Summon. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Draw 2 cards and end the Battle Phase.

(Atk/Def: 2900/3000)

[spoiler=Ketsuen Knight - Fallen Hero]

Ketsuen Knight - Fallen Hero (6*)

(Dark)

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Effect:

1 "Ketsuen Knight - Tang" + 1 "Ketsuen knight - Ming"

The summon of this monster cannot be negated. This monster can attack twice per turn and cannot attack directly. Trap cards can not be activated when an attack is declared with this monster. When this monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can draw 2 cards and end the Battle Phase.

(Atk/Def: 2400/1900)

[spoiler= Ketsuen Dragon Greed]

Ketsuen Dragon Wenda(3*)

(Light)

Dragon/XYZ/Effect

Effect:

3 level 3 "Ketsuen Knight" monsters

You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to draw 1 card or increase this monster's attack by 1000. This monster cannot declare an attack without an Xyz material attatched to it.

(Atk/Def: 1000/2000)

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

[spoiler=Ketsuen Polymorph Technique]

Ketsuen Polymorph Technique

Quick-Play Spell

Fuses 2 or more "Ketsuen Knight" Fusion-Material monsters to form a new Fusion monster. If one of the materials are on the field, the others can be from your hand. All Fusion-Materials are sent to the Extra Deck Face-up. For each Fusion-Material: Reduce your Life Points by 500.

[spoiler=Ketsuen Battle Tactics]

Ketsuen Battle Tactics

Continuous Spell

When you declare an attack with a "Ketsuen" monster: Place 1 "Ketsuen" counter on this card for each "Ketsuen" monster you control(Max 6). When this card has 6 "Ketsuen" counters on it: Send this card to the Graveyard and Draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=Ming-Tang-Yin Formation]

Ming-Tang-Yin Formation

Spell

Add 1 "Ketsuen Knight - Ming", "Ketsuen Knight - Tang", or "Ketsuen Knight - Yin" from your deck to your hand, then shuffle. If you control a face-up "Ketsuen Knight - Ming" and "Ketsuen Knight -Tang", and you add "Ketsuen Knight - Yin" to your hand by this card's effect: Add 1 "Ketsuen Knight - Yang" to your hand from your deck, then shuffle.

[spoiler=Battle Grounds of the Brotherly Combatants]

Battle Grounds of the Brotherly Combatants

Field Spell

If you do not control 1 face-up "Ketsuen" monster at the end of either players turn: Discard 1 card and send this card to the Graveyard. All "Ketsuen" monsters gain 100 ATK for each face-up "Ketsuen" monster you control. While you control 3 or more "Ketsuen" monsters: When a "Ketsuen" monster you control would be destroyed by battle you can banish the top card of your deck and flip the "Ketsuen" monster face-down instead. While you control 2 or more face-down monsters: This card's effects are negated.

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

[spoiler=Brotherly Strike of the Fang]

Brotherly Strike of the Fang

Trap

This card can only be activated while you control 1 face-up "Ketsuen" monster. When your opponent declares an attack: Discard 1 card to Special Summon "Ketsuen Knight - Fang" from your deck or hand and negate the attack.

[spoiler=Bait of the Fatal Brotherly Clan]

Bait of the Fatal Brotherly Clan

Counter Trap

Negate the activation of a trap card that targets 1 face-up "Ketsuen" monster: Destroy that trap card and gain 1000 Life points.

[spoiler=Fatal Lotus Technique of the Ketsuen Clan]

Fatal Lotus Technique of the Ketsuen Clan

Trap

This card can only be actvated while your Pendulum zones are empty. Reduce your Life points by half and discard 3 "Ketsuen" cards to add 3 "Ketsuen" cards from your deck to your hand. Neither player can declare an attack during this turn.

[spoiler=Brotherly Tinker Back-up]

Brotherly Tinker Back-up

Trap

All face-up "Ketsuen Knight - Tink" cards become Tuner monsters. If you do not control 1 face-up "Ketsuen Knight - Tink": Add 1 "Ketsuen Knight - Tink" from your deck to your hand, then shuffle.

Preferred Dueling Style: Classic, Tag!

[spoiler=Other]

*Dislikes eating around others. Sipping from a glass is okay on occasion.

*Firetrucks remind him of sad things. Their sirens blared into his ears on the worst night of his life.

*The owner of the book shop hassles him about getting a "nice girl". Its a joke to them.

Oh? We have an Other section, now?

Sweet.

BTW, Techi, cool character concept.

What do you all think of Sora?

I quite like her, she has the classic shonen protagonist feel (not the smartest, very funny, loves adrenaline and (in this case) dueling) which i feel like in an rp like this would be good to have, since it's one of the types missing

Oh? We have an Other section, now?

Sweet.

BTW, Techi, cool character concept.

What do you all think of Sora?

Thank you for calling it cool!

I quite like her, she has the classic shonen protagonist feel (not the smartest, very funny, loves adrenaline and (in this case) dueling) which i feel like in an rp like this would be good to have, since it's one of the types missing

I agree with Cosmo. Your character is very big on filling in what is missing as far as other characters are concerned. With Micheal and Marg. Both being booky-types, they are going to be a fair bit intellectual(more so Marg.) And with the other gloomy male character and Micheal's problem with his eeceased brother...

Its looking like Sora and Marg. Are shaping up to feel like the most unique characters on apps right now.

I quite like her, she has the classic shonen protagonist feel (not the smartest, very funny, loves adren

aline and (in this case) dueling) which i feel like in an rp like this would be good to have, since it's one of the types missing

I made her a parody/tribute to my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh protagonist, Yusei. On one hand, she is very skilled at dueling, and is both a walking encyclopedia on Duel Monsters and a mechanical prodigy when it comes to anything with wheels and an engine. On the other hand, Sora wishes she was Yusei, because card games, vehicles, and card games on vehicles are the ONLY skills she has. She's a bit of an idiot savant, with some autism thrown in.

Basically, in tropes terms, she is Crippling Overspecialization incarnate.

Or in D&D terms, Wisdom is her dump stat.

Okay, after some tweaks, I'm finally ready!

[spoiler=App]
Name: Rock
Appearance: He is on the taller side. His hair is black, shoulder length, and spiky, with green eyes. He has tanned skin, and a large scar across his nose. His build is somewhat muscular, although not enough to be too noticeable. He wears a fishnet top, a yellow scarf, and black jeans, with a white jacket on his shoulders.He is a quiet guy, like the deck he uses. The most he'll speak outside of battle is a critique or word of encouragement. In battle, he will explain an effect or call an attack, but will not taunt his opponent or respond to them. He is a kind person, but keeps his distance from others, afraid that if he gets close, he will fail them at a crucial time. He does not like attention, and does not seek it.
Deck: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/331034-the-silent-archtype-growing-stronger-and-stronger/?p=6584846
Preferred Dueling Style: Classic or Action.

Looks like they both delivered... but who will make the cut? Gloomy thin guy? Tall, strong, not so wordy guy? It is a a close race to the finish, and Draco is standing at the finish line. My boots are shaking in anticipation as our challangers are both now barreling down rhe final stretch neck and neck. It is going to be close folks! Do not blink, you could miss it! I repeat, do not blink! The anticipation is boiling here in the stands. Make. It. To. The. Finish.

I type for fun Y_Y

Archived