Yu-Gi-Oh! CYCLE [Interest Check, OoC, and Sign-ups] NA temporarily

I wish I knew Orthus' effect.

Anywho: Ill start planning Arc 2 Card pack for Ketsuen Knights. I want the cards to be few but potent at helping the psuedo Swarm/boss deck that uses Pendulums and borrows from six sams mechanics do more of what its trying to do.

Draco: Pm me if you have anything you want me to do for you in the rp.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'd like to make an application for when you do start accepting again.

YrKzfPj.png

TIM TIM'S THEME:  THE GREAT KING'S STORY

"HE'S BACK bastards"

Name:  Tim Tim

[spoiler=Appearance]

NCHD6.png

LOOK UPON HIM.  STANDING AT A FEROCIOUS FIVE FOOT funking SEVEN, IT'S TIM TIM, THE GREATEST MAN TO HAVE EVER GRACED THE WORLD OF YU-GI-OH.  HE AIN'T LIKE YOUR OTHER jabroni-ASS PROTAGONISTS; NO, HE'S A REAL MAN HERE TO SATISFY YOUR LADYNEEDS.

HIS MUSCLES RIPPLE AND UNDULATE UNDER A THICK LAYER OF BATTLE HARDENED FLESH.  HE IS THE DARK AND BROODING HERO THAT EVER LADY WANTS AND NEEDS. LET ME REITERATE.  HE'S JACKED

[spoiler=Personality]

HOLY sheet KIDS SIT DOWN BECAUSE IT'S STORY TIME.

Have you ever looked up to the stars and wondered "What's up there?"

I'll funking tell you what's up there.  It's God.  And he's funking terrified.

Why?

Because TIM TIM walks the Earth.  TIM TIM is no ordinary man; no, he's something more.  He's a legend.  With that title comes a personality that can only be described as "I need to change my underwear."  To behold Tim Tim is to behold everything benevolent and malevolent in the Universe at once; to speak with him, something evolved past that.

[spoiler=Deck]WOULD YOU EXPECT TIM TIM TO RUN A MERE MORTAL'S DECK?

Oh HELL NO.

Tim Tim runs MEKLORD EMPERORS.  Only the god damn strongest decks for Tim Tim.

[spoiler=Preferred Dueling Style]motorcycle

Hey, I'd like to make an application for when you do start accepting again.

YrKzfPj.png

"HE'S BACK bastards"

Name: Tim Tim

[spoiler=Appearance]

NCHD6.png

LOOK UPON HIM. STANDING AT A FEROCIOUS FIVE FOOT funking SEVEN, IT'S TIM TIM, THE GREATEST MAN TO HAVE EVER GRACED THE WORLD OF YU-GI-OH. HE AIN'T LIKE YOUR OTHER jabroni-ASS PROTAGONISTS; NO, HE'S A REAL MAN HERE TO SATISFY YOUR LADYNEEDS.

HIS MUSCLES RIPPLE AND UNDULATE UNDER A THICK LAYER OF BATTLE HARDENED FLESH. HE IS THE DARK AND BROODING HERO THAT EVER LADY WANTS AND NEEDS. LET ME REITERATE. HE'S JACKED

[spoiler=Personality]

HOLY sheet KIDS SIT DOWN BECAUSE IT'S STORY TIME.

Have you ever looked up to the stars and wondered "What's up there?"

I'll funking tell you what's up there. It's God. And he's funking terrified.

Why?

Because TIM TIM walks the Earth. TIM TIM is no ordinary man; no, he's something more. He's a legend. With that title comes a personality that can only be described as "I need to change my underwear." To behold Tim Tim is to behold everything benevolent and malevolent in the Universe at once; to speak with him, something evolved past that.

[spoiler=Deck]WOULD YOU EXPECT TIM TIM TO RUN A MERE MORTAL'S DECK?

Oh HELL NO.

Tim Tim runs MEKLORD EMPERORS. Only the god damn strongest decks for Tim Tim.

[spoiler=Preferred Dueling Style]motorcycle

What.

What.

The application is different, I can give you that.

Sadly, as cool as Tim Tim seems to be described, all I can think about is poor little Tim from that Christmas story with the scrooge. Lol. I can't quite imagine where Tim Tim would fit and as much as I dislike how the appearence is entirely in caps: I am sure that Arc 3 or 4 should have room for that goon.

Well that depends on how Draco has planned things, really. Its not my place to say what I did, sorry!!

I imagine the local news, "Blue woman attacks a pair of teenager, traumatizing them for life"

You're in position to post. I am going to be heading to bed and I hope you have something before I wake up! A whole mess of the awkwardness in the conversation s leaving in my next post, he's just pending your reaction to the handshake. The plan for me(feel free to assist in it or do what you truly feel Margaret would do) Is to get Micheal out of the way so that Margaret and Sora can have an excellent conversation about cards etc. He'll want to leave to prepare for his match soon, so is leaving will be effortless.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might be able to create that character, but there really isn't an opening until the end of this arc at the very least.

Maybe you could invite people to take over for Blake and Margaret, so we could progress to that point.

I'd possibly be willing to sign up to take over those roles to finish the arc! I'm definitely interested in this RP! :D

Alright, look over the "Margaret" app, and get to posting in the IC thread once you've looked over the character and read what's already there (to catch up).

Thanks for this opportunity! I'll get that done as fast as I can! :D

EDIT: So Margaret needs to duel this Arkana guy? Is he a Player-Controlled character or a made up character like Rex Rhodes? If it's a made up character, do I just start the duel whenever?

Archived