Yu-Gi-Oh! CYCLE [Interest Check, OoC, and Sign-ups] NA temporarily

Arc 2 will essentially be Waking the Dragons meets Dark Signers, so you'll each get a new ace for the arc. In order, without spoiling effects:

Orthus, Beast of the Cycle Seal

LIGHT - Level 7 - Beast/Fusion/Effect -? /2000

2 or more LIGHT monsters

Carpathus, Knight of the Cycle Seal

LIGHT - Level 7 - Warrior/Pendulum/Effect - 2400/2400 - Scale 6

Tirius, Arbiter of the Cycle Seal

LIGHT - Level 7 - Fairy/Synchro/Effect - 1800/3700

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters

Araia, Sorceress of the Cycle Seal

LIGHT - Rank 4 - Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect - 2300/2800

2 or more Level 4 LIGHT monsters

There is ugh.... only four there, right? Im not losing it am I?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would prefer if it was Sora that interacted with Margaret first, since she seems to be the more first interaction thing. (And maybe because i don't want to interrupt the conversation between the ship)

(Interrupting their interaction and leaving Sora with things she wants to say would probably create tension. Maybe. And it would definitely give Sora a reason to want to find and talk to Micheal again to get those things she wanted to say out.)

A little off subject, buuuuuut... See, Techi?! We even didn't get to the yaoi bait and it's shipped. We called it, totally called it.

Headshot. 200% Accuracy. X marks the very spot.

But nah, they're straight. Lol. Rock isnt much for romance and Micheal is all about the emotion.

(Interrupting their interaction and leaving Sora with things she wants to say would probably create tension. Maybe. And it would definitely give Sora a reason to want to find and talk to Micheal again to get those things she wanted to say out.)

Okay, i'll see what i can work out...

Her monsters, and she will take damage equal to the DEF of his.

Here's my Note card text:

Aqua Golem Fünf

WATER - Level 5 - Aqua/Synchro/Effect - 1200/3000

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined DEF of all monsters you control. When this effect resolves, pay Life Points equal to the combined DEF of all monsters your opponent controls.

Aqua Golem Ous

WATER - Level 8 - Aqua/Synchro/Effect - 1200/4200

When your opponent declares an attack against a face-up WATER monster you control, increase that monster's ATK by its DEF.

Would these break the game?

Okay, i'll see what i can work out...

Have her adopt Sora's attention now if you want. If this happens before the end of the duel, Rock wont realize that Micheal was in a conversation and then he will approach micheal and everyone is covered. (This is in our pm) You have plenty of time if you can do the post, I will wait.

Her monsters, and she will take damage equal to the DEF of his.

Here's my Note card text:

Aqua Golem Fünf

WATER - Level 5 - Aqua/Synchro/Effect - 1200/3000

During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined DEF of all monsters you control. When this effect resolves, pay Life Points equal to the combined DEF of all monsters your opponent controls.

Aqua Golem Ous

WATER - Level 8 - Aqua/Synchro/Effect - 1200/4200

When your opponent declares an attack against a face-up WATER monster you control, increase that monster's ATK by its DEF.

Would these break the game?

Thats a pretty tough combo, if I am being honest. Thats a funk ton of hp damage per effect. Without counter monster effects like "target and destroy 1 monster" "banish 1 monster" and black hole... I know personally that Ketsuen doesnt stand a chance vs that deck. At all.

Archived