Yu-Gi-Oh! CYCLE [Interest Check, OoC, and Sign-ups] NA temporarily

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all, i was the first Rock x Michael shipper

;D Too bad arc 2 is going to have like 0 Rock. You'll have to ship Mike with the gloomy scared boy, pr maybe a bad guy.

Ill do a post real quick and you and Sora can take right off into a conversation about the game or something!

;D Too bad arc 2 is going to have like 0 Rock. You'll have to ship Mike with the gloomy scared boy, pr maybe a bad guy.

Ill do a post real quick and you and Sora can take right off into a conversation about the game or something!

Let's totally make a Drarry like ship

Well, as a minor character, you've already accepted that you will lose, so I was giving you an easy out if you wanted to take it.

Ah, well, Sora acts more like a stereotypical protagonist anyway. Protagonist/Rival shipping hoy!

... Wait... I was supposed to lose...? Oops...

Also, I did plan on how to make him disappear for the second arc, no worries about that. That's... Actually what causes the yaoi bait. But it's such a good character moment!

Draco x Harry, I'm assuming.

This is gonna be fun . . .

Yep Draco x Harry!

Also, I did plan on how to make him disappear for the second arc, no worries about that. That's... Actually what causes the yaoi bait. But it's such a good character moment!

HYPE

Also, bye peepz, i will probs go to "sleep" now (I will probably check posts on my phone, but won't post)

... Wait... I was supposed to lose...? Oops...

Be just said he gave you an easy way to bite a bullet. You are still going to lose, I figure, but I guess you are not exactly breaking any of Draco's plans if you just win one bud.

Hmm... what to do in my post~

Be just said he gave you an easy way to bite a bullet. You are still going to lose, I figure, but I guess you are not exactly breaking any of Draco's plans if you just win one bud.

Hmm... what to do in my post~

Yay. Because the plan was to lose either round two or to Cosmo. Which ever he's okay with.

Archived