Pokémon GO

Agro

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I'm back in now...is it just me or is that I cannot use the tracker anymore? Or rather, is anyone else having problems with the footprints never dropping to 2 or less prints? Even though the closest Pokémon will be shown at the first slot in the nearby tab, I feel like there is no definitive way now to know where Pokémon are cause yesterday I've been having pidgeys and zubats appear while not near any lures or incenses and yet everything on my radar is 3 footsteps. A lot people on the reddit have been complaining about this as well. But I'm generally passed that it's almost indefinite to know where Pokémon will show up now.

Even though I'm back in now...is it just me or is that I cannot use the tracker anymore? Or rather, is anyone else having problems with the footprints never dropping to 2 or less prints? Even though the closest Pokémon will be shown at the first slot in the nearby tab, I feel like there is no definitive way now to know where Pokémon are cause yesterday I've been having pidgeys and zubats appear while not near any lures or incenses and yet everything on my radar is 3 footsteps. A lot people on the reddit have been complaining about this as well. But I'm generally passed that it's almost indefinite to know where Pokémon will show up now.

Yeah, seems like the tracker is globally broken, unfortunately. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

I'm super hyped for when the servers come back up. I've been preparing the last few days to do a big level grind (by turning on a Lucky Egg and evolving a shitton of stuff). Assuming I didn't mess up my math, this is gonna gain my 71,000 EXP, almost 3 full levels. I have another Egg, too, so hopefully I'll hit level 20 by the end of the week.

So I haven't done much with this cause I don't have a phone that can do it, but was walking around with my cousin playing it. It's quite exciting and more so than I expected honestly.

Best thing I got was probably the 302 cp Tangela in the park.

Also it was just so cool seeing so many people walking around playing, and talking about it, and greeting strangers asking what they've got so far and such.

Oh and there were a pair of people at the park selling portable chargers cause of how many people were around playing Go and that just amuses me. I headcanoned that they were Team Rocket and the chargers would steal all your Pokemon.

I've had some problems with the game (like my egg hatching glitch) but I really like it so far.

I kind of wish we could change teams but that would make things confusing so I understand that.

Also my Eevee evolved into a Jolteon and since that was the one gen I Eeveelution I really wanted I'm super happy about that.

Getting closer and closer to being able to take over the world with my aerial bird troops too.

Hey, haven't seen this posted in the thread yet, although I might have missed it. For those of you who don't know, there's a one-time-only way to force an Eevee to evolve into the Eeveelution you want. You just have to name the Eevee after one of the Eevee Brothers from the anime (Pyro, Sparky, or Rainer), and it will evolve into the equivalent 'eon. I haven't tested it myself, but according to Reddit it's a thing that works. And a lot of people have said it works, enough that I believe they're actually right.

Hey, haven't seen this posted in the thread yet, although I might have missed it. For those of you who don't know, there's a one-time-only way to force an Eevee to evolve into the Eeveelution you want. You just have to name the Eevee after one of the Eevee Brothers from the anime (Pyro, Sparky, or Rainer), and it will evolve into the equivalent 'eon. I haven't tested it myself, but according to Reddit it's a thing that works. And a lot of people have said it works, enough that I believe they're actually right.

Apparently that's fake. I've heard it's determined by which secondary move it has. (Eevee's with Body Slam evolve into Vaporeon, other moves go to other eeveelutions). I haven't checked this yet but it sounds pretty legit.

I evolved an Eevee today I named Rainer, and it did evolve into a Vaporeon. That's a sample size of 1 obviously, but given what I've seen, I'd still wager the Eevee Bros method works.

Speaking of which, Vaporeon is so funking strong. Most Pokemon seem to about double their CP when they evolve, but the Vaporeon's CP was nearly triple what the Eevee had. Plus, it's HP was super high too.

I didn't even know you can nickname your 'mons. Though I suspect you need to be at a certain level before you can do so.

On another note, I joined Team Mystic earlier, since I encountered a gym near where I lived (that I know wasn't there a few days ago).

All you need to do is tap the pencil thingy next to the species name. There's no level restriction, I named my starter right when I got it.

I heard that it was

Swift: Vaporeon

Body Slam: Jolteon

Dig: Flareon

I heard that too, but there is evidence it is false. On a side note, I just saw some pictures of...............interesting(?)...Pokestops....

Just evolved another Eevee, this one with Swift, and it also evolved into a Jolteon, so I can confirm is false.

However, there is evidence that I am predisposed to Jolteon for some reason.

Archived