Dear Night....

Urayne

Being the primary poster of the corrupt a wish game thread as the first forum action recorded on the account, our friend groudon here has going though a short short list of name changes referring to themselves as toot, DestinyExodia, DestinyHina among two or so others. The profile does not tell me much. Through their context, they believe that Night does know them and would remember them as- is with quite the reaction.

Obvious information, but that gets me no where into deducing who they are.

He did a lot of posts in misc when it first started up.

I remember him.

Being the primary poster of the corrupt a wish game thread as the first forum action recorded on the account, our friend groudon here has going though a short short list of name changes referring to themselves as toot, DestinyExodia, DestinyHina among two or so others. The profile does not tell me much. Through their context, they believe that Night does know them and would remember them as- is with quite the reaction.

Obvious information, but that gets me no where into deducing who they are.

The real question is who the hell this guy is.

He did a lot of posts in misc when it first started up.

I remember him.

The real question is who the hell this guy is.

Me? Oh, I am Techi. I rp. Play around on this site far too frequently. That's about it. I don't really do anything important, imo. Most people here that were here when I made this account probably do not remember me anyway. Lol.

Archived