Progenitor's Video AMA featuring Skullgirls

Progenitor

I'll be better than Yui, with 90% worse questions :Kappa:

I will hopefully be able to record gameplay on Friday.  I want some grade A questions (or grade Z.  We accept cancer here :Kappa: ) by then

Ask me anything as you patiently wait 5+ days to hear a response in my slightly child sounding not-fit-for-a-near-20-year-old voice :Kappa:

Tired of the :Kappa: ? This may not be the ama for you

Hopefully wanna record tomorrow, but I'm definitely looking for maor questions (lel the vid will be one match).  So feel free to post more questions or whatever, maybe more people will post with this bump.  If I don't really have enough questions I'll see if I can push the recording date back to Monday.

25 minutes into the recording my computer started overheating and my frames dropped from 45-55 down to 8.  Not only that but in the footage I DID get was way too loud on the game side as you couldn't even hear me half the time.

By the time my CPU cooled down to the pint which I could try again I had to leave for class :/

Oh well, guess this is going down on Wednesday instead.  Hopefully I have all the kinks worked out now and can just burn through it.

25 minutes into the recording my computer started overheating and my frames dropped from 45-55 down to 8.

NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT TRYING TO PLAY MS FORTUNE WITH DROPPED FRAMES!!

*ahem*

Left Twix or Right Twix?

Favorite candy? (if you don't like any then substitute this question with "wtf is wrong with you?")

Republican Double is the best alternate voice y/y?

Favorite anime?

Do you know how to play the epic sax guy song w/ Big Band?  If so, could you teach me?

Do you know how to play Unfinished Business w/ Big Band?  If so, this takes priority over epic sax guy.

If neither of the above are "yes", what songs DO you know how to play?

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten this. I have everything recorded. I just need to do some final edits and upload it. My computer just decided that those last two steps should be so hard by making everything just straight up stop working. I think I've resolved the issue though. All that's left are the edits, conversions and the upload. That should be done and ready to go later today depending on how long the render and upload takes.

Archived