Seid Ihr Das Essen? Nein, Wir Sind Die Jaeger! [Weissritters - Wave 1] (15/15)

Premier Alexander Romanov

This archetype is intended for a protagonist for a future RP or fanfic, and involve Synchro Summoning by manipulating the Graveyard and the Banished Zone, with some of the Synchros placing cards back in the Graveyard from the Banished Zone as costs.

[spoiler=Non-Tuners]

[spoiler=Lehrling]

EkSW71D.png

When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Weissritter" monster from your Deck to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can banish this card you control; add 1 Dragon, Warrior, or Spellcaster-Type monster with 2500 ATK from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Weissritter Lehrling" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Späherlanze]

SWhJlLw.png

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), and if you do, banish it when it leaves the field.

[spoiler=Linkezwilling]

oCpuhaq.png

If this card is Normal Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Weissritter" monster from your hand, except "Weissritter Linkezwilling", but it is banished when it leaves the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Weissritter" monster: You can target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; banish it. You can only use each effect of "Weissritter Linkezwilling" once per turn.

[spoiler=Rechtzwilling]

Skkuywf.png

If this card is Normal Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Weissritter" monster from your hand, except "Weissritter Rechtzwilling", but it is banished when it leaves the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "Weissritter" monster: You can target 1 banished monster; return it to its owner's Graveyard. You can only use each effect of "Weissritter Rechtzwilling" once per turn.

[spoiler=Blauschild]

bMx6DiV.png

This card is Level 4 while in face-up Defense Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, when your opponent declares an attack while you control a face-up "-ritter" monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the attack, then end the Battle Phase (this is a Quick Effect).

[spoiler=Blauschwall]

LvarkOm.png

If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a "-ritter" Synchro Monster: You can send 1 "-ritter" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "-ritter" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 other "-ritter" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target. You can only use 1 "Weissritter Blauschwall" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Tuners]

[spoiler=Stromhund]

4aHXyXv.png

If you control a face-up "Weissritter" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), but banish it when it leaves the field. Once per turn: You can increase this card's Level by up to 2.

[spoiler=Lufthund]

oSKKCng.png

When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Weissritter" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, and this card is banished when it leaves the field.

[spoiler=Trompetengel]

TTPD9ES.png

If you control a face-up "-ritter" Synchro Monster: You can banish 1 "-ritter" Tuner monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 "-ritter" Synchro Monster using Materials including this card you control (this is a Quick Effect). You can only use 1 "Weissritter Trompetengel" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Synchros]

[spoiler=Sprengschwert]

D6cH2yH.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; banish it. You can only activate this effect of "Weissritter Sprengschwert" once per turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 of your banished "Weissritter" monsters; return it to your Graveyard, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the Level of the target until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Gewagsoldat]

LFHrDWN.png

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 banished non-Tuner "-ritter" monster; Special Summon it to your side of the field. You can only activate the effect of a "Weissritter Gewagsoldat" once per turn.

[spoiler=Eisenhund]

6TSte0c.png

1 "-ritter" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "-ritter" monsters

Once per turn: You can target 1 "-ritter" monster with 2500 ATK in your Graveyard, then return "-ritter" monsters from your Banished Zone to your Graveyard whose Levels equal the Level of the target; Special Summon the target, but it is banished when it leaves the field. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this card you control (this is a Quick Effect).

[spoiler=Sturmschwert]

1Mr5fQo.png

1 Tuner + 1 "-ritter" Synchro Monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish it, then, if it was a Monster Card, and a "Weissritter Sprengschwert" was sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of this card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the banished monster, and all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the DEF of the banished monster. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Kampfmeister]

D4SOMbU.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

All other "-ritter" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for every banished "-ritter" monster. Each face-up monster you control with an original ATK of 2500 cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects once per turn.

[spoiler=Kriegmeister]

kaMbYhq.png

1 "-ritter" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "-ritter" monsters

All "-ritter" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for every banished card. If a Synchro Monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a monster you control with an original ATK of 2500 attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects, and the monster you control is unaffected by your opponent's card effects, until the end of the Damage Step.

I haven't really made any Spell/Trap card support yet.

I also don't really have a decklist for them.

Please help me fine-tune this archetype, so I know what else to make or tweak.

Edit I: De-borked Trompetengel.

• 2 weeks later...

You know this isn't CFV, right?

That, and you didn't say anything related to how the cards are designed (effect, impact on game stuff, etc).

Also keep in mind that Duel Portal has a separate pool of cards from whatever may exist in the real game.

Is it just me or you wanna hate on every comment i make ?

No, it's my job to enforce rules in this section (which you should've read and understood).

And in actuality, you're not helping FinalDan with improving his cards and stuff with comments like that.

I see no problem with his cards , they are all great , understand the context and the meaning behind the comments before doing your so called "enforcing"

That may be true, but you actually have to give examples.

All you did in that initial post was make a CFV reference, and nothing specific related to the design.

If you had read the rules properly, you'd know these policies by now.

Seriously, all you have to do is give about a paragraph or so explaining your thoughts and you'll be fine.

---

If you don't want to follow the rules, then don't complain if you get punished for it.

That may be true, but you actually have to give examples.

All you did in that initial post was make a CFV reference, and nothing specific related to the design.

If you had read the rules properly, you'd know these policies by now.

Seriously, all you have to do is give about a paragraph or so explaining your thoughts and you'll be fine.

---

If you don't want to follow the rules, then don't complain if you get punished for it.

Just saying, there is no advanced clause in the DP section, as threads for archetypes are not meant for reviews (hence toyo duel-posting in RC and here.)

Said advanced clause allows for simpler comments, such as highlighting synergies with preexisting created cards the OP may not be aware of, without having to hit a certain number.

Even so, Aman Indra's post was very much outside of the point of threads in this section.

There technically is an AC, Giga, but pretty much to make sure you guys make comments on the cards themselves, and give some insight on them.

It's not supposed to be as rigid like regular CC, but in short, mention something relevant to the OP stuff and you're fine.

(I trust you guys to do that already.)

Anyway, I might as well give some degree of feedback while I'm here, so you at least have something useful to read.

I'll do the Main Deck non-Tuners in detail for now (and I apologize if I don't type the diaeresis vowels).

----

Lehring is an all-around searcher for them; either you search for the smaller Archetypal stuff on a NS, or search a Dragon, Spellcaster or Warrior of choice by banishing it.

You need that hard OPT, otherwise this lands up searching 2 cards on its summoning turn.

Spaherlanze allows you to set up for Rank 4 stuff right away, or Synchro if you need to.

It gets banished if it leaves the field, yes, but it shouldn't be banished if detached as an Xyz due to how things work there.

Linkezwilling sets up Lehring's NS effect on a secondary summon, and allows you to banish if used for one of their bosses.

Rechtzwilling recovers banished resources if used for their bosses (such as when they leave the field after being NSed with a secondary summon).

Blauschild acts like a graveyard version of Negate Attack, and is also a 4 for Synchro purposes.

Blauschwall lets you target backrow (and monsters) if you banish this and another member, while there are 3 different ones.

Personally, I feel the cost is a bit excessive, but they have ways of recurring stuff, so I suppose I can see why.

I don't know, you could probably get away with just banishing itself from the Graveyard.

----

Aside from Blauschwall's cost to get rid of set cards, I don't have any major problems with how the Deck functions as a whole.

From the looks of things, they're fully capable of making their bosses and doing whatever they need.

Extra Deck monsters offer a small power boost, and offer protection to their other members, which is certainly helpful.

During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this card you control (this is a Quick Effect).

I'm not really a huge fan of this mechanic, but it's not really the end of the world.

Sturmschwert might be a little excessive. It's not super hard to proc those additional effects and the reward is huge. 

Trompetengel is also a tiny bit worrying. The banish from field as a cost for it's free summon has generally been a non-cost, especially as the deck aldready has ways to recurse it. 

Generally speaking though nothing looks excessive. Trompetengel is the biggest worry I have.

Archived