KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Rodrigo

yo someone help me out, I want to replay the entire series, preferably in the order that the story progresses in and I'd prefer to avoid playing any of the handheld sheet, pretty sure with all of the 2-point-whatever the funk games they just port the handheld sheet to the ps2/3/4 right? 

so yeah, help me out bb's

ya sure bby i know which order to pla-

I'd prefer to avoid playing any of the handheld sheet, pretty sure with all of the 2-point-whatever the funk games they just port the handheld sheet to the ps2/3/4 right?

well ok

there's a way to avoid having to touch the handheld sheet but you won't necessarily be 'playing' them all of them. Then again if you're only replaying for the plot then no loss.

You start with KH: Birth by Sleep, that's the first one chronologically. That's on the PSP and is in KH 2.5 HD as well. PS3.

Then you play the first game. That's in 1.5 HD. PS3.

And then Chain of Memories for the gameboy. The remake is also available in 1.5 HD.

KH: 358/2 Days takes place in parallel to Chain of Memories but I guess you should 'play' that later. If you get this in 1.5 HD you only get the cinematics, no gameplay.

Then KH:2. 's in 2.5 HD naturally.

KH:Recoded apparently takes place after that so you get to that later, and that's also in 2.5 HD but again, no gameplay.

KH: 3D takes place after 2 as well but I don't have a 3DS, I don't know the details. By the time you reach this chances are this 2.8 game will come out so you can just experience that instead, or something.

I'm not the most obsessed KH guy so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it went. Since you're replaying then that should cover everything.

EDIT: ALTERNATIVELY you can just read

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US

and not sink countless wasted hours into the games again

from what SMT game is that?! O-o

Nocturne/SMT3. It's quite infamous for that, actually.

ya sure bby i know which order to pla-

well ok

there's a way to avoid having to touch the handheld sheet but you won't necessarily be 'playing' them all of them. Then again if you're only replaying for the plot then no loss.

You start with KH: Birth by Sleep, that's the first one chronologically. That's on the PSP and is in KH 2.5 HD as well. PS3.

Then you play the first game. That's in 1.5 HD. PS3.

And then Chain of Memories for the gameboy. The remake is also available in 1.5 HD.

KH: 358/2 Days takes place in parallel to Chain of Memories but I guess you should 'play' that later. If you get this in 1.5 HD you only get the cinematics, no gameplay.

Then KH:2. 's in 2.5 HD naturally.

KH:Recoded apparently takes place after that so you get to that later, and that's also in 2.5 HD but again, no gameplay.

KH: 3D takes place after 2 as well but I don't have a 3DS, I don't know the details. By the time you reach this chances are this 2.8 game will come out so you can just experience that instead, or something.

I'm not the most obsessed KH guy so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it went. Since you're replaying then that should cover everything.

EDIT: ALTERNATIVELY you can just read

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US

and not sink countless wasted hours into the games again

Nocturne/SMT3. It's quite infamous for that, actually.

well funk

thanks though, u da real mvp

Archived