Tell me a story.

Simping For Hina

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with Sasquatch. Along the sky flashed scenes from his life . For each scene he noticed two sets of foot prints in the sand. One belonged to him and the other to the Sasquatch.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him he looked back at the foot prints in the sand and noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of foot prints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest, saddest times of his life.

This really bothered the man and he questioned Sasquatch about it. "Sasquatch," he said, "you said once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way. But I've noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life there's only one set of foot prints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

Then Sasquatch turned to him and replied, "HHUURRRGGGEERRRHUUU! AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

G'night Dae

Okay then. That's what I'll do; I will tell you a story. Can you hear them? All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgement. All these people who's ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves to you. Can you hear them singing? Oh, you like to think you're a god. You're not a god, you're just a parasite, eaten out with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of other. You feed on them, on the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow! So... So... Come on, then. Take mine. Take my memories. But I hope you've got a big appetite because I've lived a long life and I've seen a few things. I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things, secrets that must never be told and knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze. So come on then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!

Archived