Post and Zai will assign you a D&D class

BANZAI!!!!

sdfbfdbsdf

Kate is a Level 13 Chaotic Neutral Barbarian 13. One of the last of a dead tribe, she scours her ancestral lands in search of adventure and challenge.

Hai Zai

Lujan is a Level 7 Chaotic Neutral Fighter 7. A former soldier skilled in the use of the bastard sword, he now sells his skills to whomever can afford him.

As I recall our skype group had this convo but never hurts to hear again.

Doge is a level 4 Neutral Good Cleric 4. A devout worshiper of Pelor, he travels the land in search of further enlightenment, delivering his god's blessings and healing wherever he can.

I am the DRAGON LORD!

Draconus is a Level 5 Lawful Evil Wizard 5. Having secluded himself atop a mountain, he seeks to plunder ancient arcane lore to attain greater power.

ZAI WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WHEN YOU HAVE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE DOING

BECAUSE I'M EATING LUNCH YOU TWAT

Mako is a Level 9 Lawful Neutral Artificer 9. A tinkerer who has found employment in service to a powerful lord, he spends endless hours in his workshop in an attempt to perfect his next greatest creation.

Let us see

Fusion is a Level 12 Lawful Good Warmage 9/Wizard 3. A veteran of many a war, he now focuses on the practical applications of the arcane arts in an effort to improve the lives of those he once protected.

I want a class too :D

Voltex is a level 7 Neutral Good Ranger 7. An aspiring hunter of giants and trolls, he has ventured into the high mountains to further train himself with an ancient cabal of druids.

Evil? Maybe.

Lawful?

Pfft. You're funny.

I calls em like i see's em.

tumblr_m7ylkhpgeW1qzadrso1_250.gif

Please?

Zerpant is a Level 2 Lawful Neutral Sorcerer 1/Paladin 1. An adept of St. Cuthbert, he is just now learning to channel the arcane energies which flow through his blood.

hai zai

Raeg is a level 10 Chaotic Good Bard 5/Cleric 5. A man on a never ending search for passion and revelry, he uses the divine magics granted to him by Olidammara to enrich the lives of those he comes across.

I am curious now. :O

Sethera is a Level 6 Neutral Good Favored Soul 6. Blessed with astounding divine power by the god Pelor, he searches the and for signs of his true destiny.

yo

Night is a Level 17 Neutral Evil Rogue 8/Sorcerer 2/Assassin 7. A prolific plunderer of art, he has acquired vast amounts of wealth of the years and holds a high position in the criminal underworld of the capital city.

Archived