Make up a Summoning Chant

shadowsapex

Come on out of the cave my fellows! This duel is ours! Normal Summon! Subterror Fiendess! She may be weak, but she'll stop at nothing to protect those she loves!

======

D/D/D Oblivion Wave Abyss King Ceasar Ragnarock

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had enough! From the might of hell arise! I activate Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force and rank up my D/D/D Wave King Ceaser! Legend of the ocean, wield your sword of seas and cause a typhoon of destruction

XYZ SUMMON

Rank 6

D/D/D Oblivion Wave Abyss King Ragnarok

Firewall Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

If you thought I would be defeated that easily, you were wrong. I'll set my two Dragon-type Monsters into the Link Markers and Link Summon! Dragon of glorious explosions and beast of beautiful destruction, appear and make my foes tremble in fear! Three Burst Blast Dragon!!!

======

Number 87: Queen of the Night

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I activate the ritual spell, Revendread Origin! 

With this card by combining my zombies and puting them together for a combination of a level 6 creature i will make the ruler of all zombie slayers! Ritual Shokan! Appear, Level 6! Vendread Slayer!

next: Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior

Electromagnets Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, combine!

Form the blademaster of magnetism, the force of true power! Make our enemies bow before your incredible strength!

BERSERKION, THE ELECTROMAGNA WARRIOR!

Dictator Dragon

[spoiler= Card Text, for inspiration]

Dictator Dragon

DARK - Level 9 - Dragon/Effect - 3000/3000

You cannot Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Cannot be Tributed. You can Tribute Summon this card during either player's Battle Phase, but if you do, all Tributed monsters must be Dragon-Type. If a monster is Normal Summoned, you can banish 1 card from either player's Graveyard to declare 1 card name: cards of a name declared for this card's effect cannot be activated (if it is a Spell/Trap Card), Summoned (if it is a monster), or activate its effects in the hand, on the field, or in the Graveyard (including effects that would Summon that monster) while this card is face-up on the field. If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, or inflicts Battle Damage, increase this monster's ATK by 200 and declare an additional card name. There can be only 1 face-up "Dictator Dragon".

Electromagnets Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, combine!

Form the blademaster of magnetism, the force of true power! Make our enemies bow before your incredible strength!

BERSERKION, THE ELECTROMAGNA WARRIOR!

Dictator Dragon

[spoiler= Card Text, for inspiration]

Dictator Dragon

DARK - Level 9 - Dragon/Effect - 3000/3000

You cannot Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Cannot be Tributed. You can Tribute Summon this card during either player's Battle Phase, but if you do, all Tributed monsters must be Dragon-Type. If a monster is Normal Summoned, you can banish 1 card from either player's Graveyard to declare 1 card name: cards of a name declared for this card's effect cannot be activated (if it is a Spell/Trap Card), Summoned (if it is a monster), or activate its effects in the hand, on the field, or in the Graveyard (including effects that would Summon that monster) while this card is face-up on the field. If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, or inflicts Battle Damage, increase this monster's ATK by 200 and declare an additional card name. There can be only 1 face-up "Dictator Dragon".

um theres no card called Dictator Dragon so we cant really make one for it so plz use a differnt card plz

Gorgonic Guardian next plz

This card will give me the attack boost I need! By putting two EARTH monsters in the Link Markers, I can Link Summon! Appear, Missus Radiant!

(Side Note: I dont think u can. I believe they have to be real cards)

Next: Supreme King Z-Arc

No. I mean Official. As in printed by Konami.

Pretty sure that’s what Coolmon is referring to. That, and cards that are soon to exist.

i mean they are real cards and a few are gonna be real soon

You can only post one prompt at a time.

So ZARC.

By combining my four Dragons, I can now call upon the ultimate beast! Yūgō Shōkan! Arise, Supreme King Z-ARC!

Deep-Eyes White Dragon

i hope this is ok for me to add onhere but i made my own summon chant and wanted to share with u guys so plz enjoy.

Swing, great pendulum! Open up, and let loose the fiery souls of my warriors! Pendulum Summon! Go forth my Igknights and scorch the battle field!

Archived