3x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

3x Token Stampede

1x Macro Cosmos

1x Soul Drain

1x Skill Drain

1x Solemn Warning

No Extra Deck because Tokens can't Xyz.

Please help me with this. I know I did something wrong but don't know how to fix.

CnC?

I would probably replace a few of you attack stoppers (Threatening Roar, Mirror Force, Swords) with some Lose 1 Turn.

Cat of Ill Omen doesn't seem to be entirely necessary supposing you have a good deal of draw power and stalling cards already. Magician of Faith seems like it could be a useful way of recovering Jam Breeding Machine, as your deck is COMPLETELY dead if that goes.

Raigeki maybe?

I would probably replace a few of you attack stoppers (Threatening Roar, Mirror Force, Swords) with some Lose 1 Turn.

Cat of Ill Omen doesn't seem to be entirely necessary supposing you have a good deal of draw power and stalling cards already. Magician of Faith seems like it could be a useful way of recovering Jam Breeding Machine, as your deck is COMPLETELY dead if that goes.

Raigeki maybe?

Thanks for the suggestions, Tyretian. I edited the deck accordingly.

But you can't use Lose 1 Turn if you control any tokens, and they're the only way you can win and are the focus of the deck so I don't quite see why you'd want 3 of it.

Damn I forgot you needed to control no Special Summoned monsters to activate it... 3 could probably be a bit dead then. Maybe a Mystical Space Typhoon or 2? Vanity's Emptiness could seriously wreck you over.

Archived