Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna work on my post soon, also were there any deads during this fight that aren't going to be revived? It might be useful info for my post.

Unconscious.

Dead can't be revived.

Everyone is conscious, Al is being made unconscious atm, the gang members are being brought to justice.

If Cosmo doesn't have other idea (and is willing to have Himiko travel with Alleria), I think the Altaria will go to Adarid next.

Though since if the group only consists of 2 people can make things awkward, I wonder if anyone else is planning to go there.

mfw I forgot for a moment Adarid was the capital.

I'm honestly not sure where Gwen is going. But she'll go wherever whatever people groups with her decides.

As requested by Lord Cowcow.

[spoiler=The Drill that Pierces Your Heavens!!]

GCyg30q.jpg

"He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands, and endures the searing heat! A man's man sustained by strength of will! When you hear of the great Sai they're talking about me! YOU'D BEST REMEMBER THAT!!"

Name: Sai

Species: Excadrill

[spoiler=Appearance]

Dq5khUp.jpg

6'0"

190 lbs

[spoiler=Information]A Chaser and best friend of Kazo. He is a loud, confident fighter that tries to inspire those around him to be better than they currently are. He's impatient though, and believes in 'true manliness' a little too much. He is also a shameless flirt.

However, he hates seeing the weak and innocent being picked on. Seeing injustice sends him flying into action, no matter what the odds.

Level: 38

Known Moves: Dig, Horn Drill

Team Mac. Mac, Ari, Kazo, Kah. Days Passed: 2
Team Showdown. Taiga, Scarlet, Cabrakan. Days Passed: 4

Team Dark: Wes, Sid, Fawkes. Days Passed: 1

Team Idol: Alleria, Himiko. Days Passed: 1
No Team. Gwen, Easter, Wally, Whisper, Lok. Days Passed: 1

So far this is how it looks like, from what I can tell.

Alright folks here's the deal. If you want to move onto the next day, you can. Just make sure, if you're talking with NPCs or such, to PM me with details so I can wrap that stuff up.

Tomorrow morning for Juyu means time to decide for sure where you're heading, IC, and get your team together. You can talk among yourselves to decide who goes where.

For Mac's group, need one more post from you all, and I can move us to the cave.

And Showdown group, interact how you'd like, ask things, etc. The boat is moving and the night is falling.

Well, I forced my girlfriend to read all nine pages of our rp... And here's her review.

[spoiler=Girlfriend reviews]

The whole Rp is a great thing. It gives a different view on how gijinka works. I actually believe I was reading a story, and not a series of RPS. Juyu was more this stupid crazy thing, and never made sense at all. I felt like watching a car crash or SAO. Oasis is the best thing. Humor, background story and actually made sense. Juyu should be redone and Oasis needs some shipping.

Guess what time it is?
It's warning time!
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Lord CowCow: You're okay pal. 

Sylveon: You posted recently but you're open for posting now so no rush but it'd be good. :444817_key:

Cosmo: You reeeally need to post, I already skipped over you once but...Yeah you're in the warning category :444814_key:

Mitcher: It's been quite some time since you posted as well, it's time to figure out where Wally's headed and such. Sorry I couldn't figure something out specifically for you but still warning. :444811_key:

Saiku: You posted recently too, go you! :444810_key:

Keto: I'll get to posting for you soon probably, good job though you posted. :444816_key:

Yui: I know you're waiting for Hollow but soon you should also post. Not quite warning but sorta. :444812_key:

Nai: Yaaay a post! :444809_key:

Reptilious: It hasn't been super long since last post but still posting should happen. Similar to Sylveon's. (Emoticon limit...Here have this :3 )

Hydreigon: Another who posted, wooo! :444813_key:

Stalfos: You gotta post too. Did you think you had a bye cause it wasn't too long since you posted? Yours was before the others so :444818_key:

Hollow: Please post, you neeed to :444815_key:

Alright that's that then

Few things I wanna say.

One. Saiku giving permission again to draw characters, including NPCs, for this. Heck if you wanna try and make some of the NPCs without images, go for it. XD

Two. Made a team. Putting this here to make sure you all see. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-321941186

I was really trying to get a legit OU team battle here but a lot of it was gimmick instead :T

Note: Alleria becomes Specially Defensive, Wally becomes Physically Defensive, after the first one.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322308731
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322312770
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322315551

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322316834
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-322320140

Anywho the ones we really need a post from are Hollow, Sethera, Rep, and Cosmo. And there's others who still need to post, a lot actually, really. Soon I might have to move us along anyway but I'd prefer not. But I will say I'm not gonna give much more time.

Okay so. More or less.

If you need information of how to proceed feel free to ask, but I think so far things are fairly self-explanatory and open. For the most part.

Specific things to mention is that Kayla will be there whenever Team Dark leaves the room, plans on making sure they know to be good, and give the prize for the singing competition, and she'll be really awkward. If you want to ask her anything, you can ask me in private and I can answer for her.

As for Team Mac. Sorry, Sethera, for dragging Ari along and tell me if anything in particular is no bueno. Also sorry everyone for dragging you to the house.

But more or less it's a meal, plus you can wash up, and rest. Talk with the people if you'd like, any responses needed ask me.

I can't believe I have to use that again.

Alright mortals. It's your "friendly" neighborhood cow host here. I've noticed a distressing trend where some people tend to just not post for a while, and leaves others to wait for them. This cannot be allowed.

May I remind you all that there is a large amount of characters. If it's necessary I have no qualms about going to drastic measures and cutting some of you who do not comply and play nice.

First and foremost

Hollow! I know you are busy, however many others also have things in their lives yet still post.

Time and time again we have had to wait on you, worse still you have two people specifically who often have to wait for your character. And in THIS case I specifically worked something out for you, at your request, so there are no excuses! I will give you some more days but this cannot keep happening.

Hyde, Yui, both of you wait for Hollow often. This must stop. You both have

two characters, and I'm looking at Yui more than Hyde here, which is something only few can say. I will be keeping watch over you two, make sure you do not give me cause to regret letting you have two.

Reptilious, you also have two, and you haven't been posting with one of them. That is not acceptable. It may be convenient for you, but for those waiting on the other, it is not. Both of your characters need to stay active, decisions must be made, you've been doing well until now but that does not give you free reign to stop.

Cosmo, your posts are becoming more and more infrequent, you have a single character but even just one character not being active can cause things to stall. I do not want to force my hand here, but eventually enough is enough.

So it has been written, so must it be done. No longer will I just wait around with idle threats when someone is holding us up. Especially if others need them to post. This is your warning, heed it.

Alright so action!
S.S. Showdown. The water and ice types attacking are mostly ice, and mostly first stage evolution, with some higher stages mixed in. You could stay on deck, if you want, it’s up to you. Just know there is a lot of them and they won’t get specific information.
Now, down below, those get information.

Froslass: Level, 42. Moves: Shadow Ball, Spikes, ???, ???, ???. Ability: ???
Glalie 1: Level, 30. Moves: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability: ???
Glalie 2: Level, 33. Moves: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability: ???

They're in the hall kinda like...

Glalie--Glalie

Froslass

Keto. This is mostly up to you how you want to go about it. Whisper will now experience memories, go ham with it, show whatever you want. Most will be quick, but the last one is one that will linger, and it is the one where she’ll relearn the move she is seeking. So keep that in mind when choosing what memory it is.
Sethera, Easter was noticed by Asriel so react to that as you deem fit, but Easter is gonna take a trip down memory lane. It won’t be as intense as Whispers and no move relearning will happen, but feel free to make up whatever memory you’d like.

And Gwen is undecided but most likely going to join Alleria. Lok can make the final say, if Alleria is okay with it. There still remains the option for Gwen and Lok to somehow join a different group, so it depends how you want to do this, Reptilious.

Archived