This site seems to be experiencing Phoenix Syndrome.

Halubaris Maphotika

It's happened before, it'll happen again. Most of the time, at LEAST half of the members that left come crawling back, realizing their lives mean nothing without terrible custom YGO cards.

Can confirm, I spent a couple months here and those years I left were the worst of my life, the withdraws man....I started making custom YGO cards with my food instead of eating. I drank myself into a stupor so I could hear the sound of being called a noob. I attacked three people and sacrificed them in the name of YCMaker.

It's happened before, it'll happen again. Most of the time, at LEAST half of the members that left come crawling back, realizing their lives mean nothing without terrible custom YGO cards.

Can confirm.

Left at the end of 2011 because ran out of things to do here; didn't come back until the end of September 2013.

Though I had other things to keep me occupied from YCM stuff during the interim, but still had notifications in inbox from here everyday, so...

But yeah, some of the members who intend to leave end up coming back anyway eventually.

Archived