Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell

7RdbT2v.png?1

When a Spell Card is activated: Discard 1 Spell Card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do that, your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards with that name for the rest of this Duel.

Liberating Ariadne broke this card. like Holy sheet..not sure how it's ruled against Pendulum, but m&m's just got funked

7RdbT2v.png?1

When a Spell Card is activated: Discard 1 Spell Card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do that, your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards with that name for the rest of this Duel.

Liberating Ariadne broke this card. like Holy sheet..not sure how it's ruled against Pendulum, but m&m's just got funked

Alternatively, m&m's can actually use ariadne themselves, due to luster and wavering synergy, and the format can be populated by high-stress m&m mirror matches.

I never use a deck unless this card is in the side deck.

Didn't you post a side deck of like 14 mirror force or something dumb once?

IIRC, it only prevents using them as scales. Their monster effects are still a go, as are any spell effects if you, say, place them via Odd-Eyes Rebellion/Wisdom Eye Magician.

Ariadne is the big reason I reserved myself from calling Dinoster (seems underwhelming after playtesting, 0-1 of) and Solemn Notice the best cards of BOSH. Seems I was right to wait.

I'm waiting for that one guy in OCG who plays Spell Vanishing over Cursed Seal.

That said being able to actually stop other copies of Pendulums remaining in deck/hand while being slightly better in situations where you dont have Ariadne is reason to consider it over Spell Vanishing.

IIRC, it only prevents using them as scales. Their monster effects are still a go, as are any spell effects if you, say, place them via Odd-Eyes Rebellion/Wisdom Eye Magician.

Ariadne is the big reason I reserved myself from calling Dinoster (seems underwhelming after playtesting, 0-1 of) and Solemn Notice the best cards of BOSH. Seems I was right to wait.

Nah, Solemn Notice is still the best card of the set. Dinoster depends on the deck. If you use the Rabbit Majespecter build (underwhelming TCG side due to 1 bunny) it's quite potent. 

That's still pretty damn good, not letting Wizard be a scale will save you from quite a bit of damage

Alternatively, m&m's can actually use ariadne themselves, due to luster and wavering synergy, and the format can be populated by high-stress m&m mirror matches.

BA match up still a pain due to skill drain. It might give the edge the need over Monarchs, but the deck is literally fragile due to it's core being the interaction between Wizard and Mascot or the backup plan of Lavaval Chain.

Shock's impact just went downhill due to notice, so that's out. I don't think it'll be as clear cut as y'all think, but then again, we'd need to ask an OCG player to be exact

I'm waiting for that one guy in OCG who plays Spell Vanishing over Cursed Seal.

That said being able to actually stop other copies of Pendulums remaining in deck/hand while being slightly better in situations where you dont have Ariadne is reason to consider it over Spell Vanishing.

Well Hot damn, Spell Vanishing would force them to play something along the lines of Avarice or Daigusto and GG if you have Law up

Spell Vanishing is kinda just worse than cursed seal. Cursed Seal forces them to have dead draws.

Unless I am missing something.

Spell Vanishing would make them mill the other two wizards? Or maybe not since Pendulum monsters are monsters in the deck 

It would just be more generic in BA than Seal. 

Spell Vanishing would make them mill the other two wizards? Or maybe not since Pendulum monsters are monsters in the deck 

It would just be more generic in BA than Seal. 

I believe that would be the case. Spell Vanishing says if you find any Spell Cards with the same name, to send them. Pendulums are not Spells in the Deck. You will only find Pendulum Monsters with that name.

I believe that would be the case. Spell Vanishing says if you find any Spell Cards with the same name, to send them. Pendulums are not Spells in the Deck. You will only find Pendulum Monsters with that name.

Spell Vanishing is kinda just worse than cursed seal. Cursed Seal forces them to have dead draws.

Unless I am missing something.

Well, verdict is out then, it would be a worse version in everything but BA, which would rather just use Skill Drain and not deal with any of this s***

Archived