Monsters, really?

This is really, really, sad. You guys think you're cool now cause you put on a costume? I've seen real monsters and you fucks don't hold a candle. Get a life, losers.

On another note I'm super excited and worry how I'll keep up while having work to do still.

...what's actually sad is the fact that you yourself are but a lowly aspiring tactician dressing up as a witch.

...you get an A+ for effort.

Seriously guys, I've seen scarier monsters than you lot.

I mean, I fight really scary monsters out in space all the time, and these things are the size of your human cities. But I just wanted to get away and relax a bit, and not have to deal with protecting the last remnant of humanity from extinction.

After all, isn't a working girl entitled to a little time to herself?

How's Giratina?

I believe he's chilling in the Distortion World.

I mean, I fight really scary monsters out in space all the time, and these things are the size of your human cities. But I just wanted to get away and relax a bit, and not have to deal with protecting the last remnant of humanity from extinction.

After all, isn't a working girl entitled to a little time to herself?

I guess, but you're still not scary.

This is really, really, sad. You guys think you're cool now cause you put on a costume? I've seen real monsters and you fucks don't hold a candle. Get a life, losers.

Wench. This is no facade. I am Orcus! Demon Lord of the Abyss! And I shalt not be trifled with. Thou shalt prostrate thineself before me, or face oblivion. Earn my favor, and perhaps I shall take pity on thee and make you my concubine.

Archived