A-ask me things

Foxy the Pirate

What do you feel/think about the other animatronics?

Um… l-let's see here…

Bonnie can be a bit r-rough, but reliable…

Chica is the best cook, r-really… She's nice, but makes way too many cupcakes…

H-haven't seen BB or the toy animatronics for a long time… P-poor Mangle though…

Freddy's really admirable… Working hard to p-protect the children…

What on earth have they done to you?

I ordered a pizza last year and it still hasn't showed up.  Have you considered proposing that Freddy get a new delivery team?

Your fans have developed quite a presence among the Alestorm fanbase (at least in YouTube comments).  I have mixed feelings about this.  This isn't a question; just wanted to get that out there.

What on earth have they done to you?

I ordered a pizza last year and it still hasn't showed up.  Have you considered proposing that Freddy get a new delivery team?

Your fans have developed quite a presence among the Alestorm fanbase (at least in YouTube comments).  I have mixed feelings about this.  This isn't a question; just wanted to get that out there.

N-not sure who they are… If it's the other m-monsters, they've been t-taking better care of me than most.

Th-that's not good at all. I'll t-try to bring it up at the next s-staff meeting, whenever th-that is… The employees s-seem really d-displeased with their work situation for some r-reason…

Not sure what th-that is. S-sure there's a good explanation…

Thoughts on Markiplier?

At l-least he seems to not hold it to u-us for our nighttime t-tendencies. He sure is t-tenacious in working here and h-helping out in the nights

Archived