IAMA Lifeform created to destroy the Earth in a few weeks, and I want to be your teacher. AMA!

Korosensei

I'm sure many of you would have some concerns about me being your teacher this holiday season, but I can assure I have proof of certified education within these dexterous tentacles of mine~ So if anyone wants a go at trying to know who I am, try your absolute best. I value your education more importantly, no matter how many times you try to pin me down. Knowledge of someone's habits is part of the tenets of assassination, and pretty soon you can even unveil and kill off my identity too. But rest assured, there will be some lessons that must be implemented first...

tumblr_niar8tXCAF1rcjxolo3_500.gif

So without further ado, as part of customs, please stand up and ask your sensei a question!

Korosensei, what was your favorite anime of this Summer season?

Even though your sensei could have spent time multitasking anime binging all at once, I was too busy traveling between various tropical islands to take various rock samples and exotic plants to aid in future research of island ecosystems. It doubles as material for us to touch upon as well as having a relaxing time at the beach~

I'm not Japanese we don't stand for attendance or whatever, what now?

Know any magic?

It's completely understandable since we have different national customs, but you can do as you please~

And if traveling Mach 20 speed is enough to be "magical" in a mere human's eyes with little explanation, then I guess that's what I can do.

mqdefault.jpg

What the hell are you supposed to be? An alien? Or could you actually be another experiment of the doctor or my sister?

Well I am going to say....I AM an artifical life form. And I would like to see you try laying a scalpel on me before I do. Nyufufufu...

08b1e6741db060c7d8a0e5a8d4406c56.gif

596f7520626f7265206d65

9062f4f19bd4ce1721762945b9806c25.jpg

Are you willing to take us to anywhere we like?

If your body can withstand the massive pressure and air resistance then I'd be glad to make some exceptions, that is, if you keep up with your work~

ca249f2cb361d7fc4a8f78c28daacc591d09e5c9

...Mister Korosensei, what are your tastes in foods? Allow me to cook for you.

koro_sensei_blush_render_by_hikarihime19

Exotic foods are what piques my interest! I'm currently flying over to many Southeast Asian countries to try out their cuisines since they share a lot of common spices and use similar cooking practices. If I brought you the best ingredients, I would certainly enjoy a nice Indian or Thai dish~

*sits down as best as she can in the back of the open area, and raises her hand*

Considering we are both artificially-created lifeforms with incredible capabilities, and we both get our energy from exotic types of matter...would you be willing to teach me how to be as cool and awesome as you are, Korosensei?

So given the fact that you love teaching, and have a very prominent face to yourself...

Were you, or were you not, the infamous Face from Nick Jr!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgOA6hd2H0

To tell the truth, I wasn't created around that era. So please don't confuse me with me with that glaring face...It's sort of embarassing the more I probably associate myself with it...

tumblr_nidszf07Yi1u0sr9fo1_500.gif

*sits down as best as she can in the back of the open area, and raises her hand*

Considering we are both artificially-created lifeforms with incredible capabilities, and we both get our energy from exotic types of matter...would you be willing to teach me how to be as cool and awesome as you are, Korosensei?

Since we are indeed fellow unnatural life forms, to be as completely profound as I, the key is being the most ultimate in speed and dexterity~

7cd897e46f6cf855309a7978d2984824b2819d34

And this is indeed no problem since we have a lot in common with each other.~ There's much more I'd be happily able to teach if you keep in touch with me as your student.

Ere-a yuoo a sqooeed? Vhet du yuoor tentecles teste-a leeke-a? Bork Bork Bork!

Squid? I'm actually an octopus! Can't you see~

tumblr_nhxoloke4Z1tda6puo2_500.gif

And we definitely taste better if you know the sweet taste of takoyaki...but it's even questionable if I want to take a bite out of my precious tentacles for a bite. 

X:\Machina>Define.exe 

<Korosensei>

....irrelevance

Execute X:\Machina>Temination.exe <Y/N>

?

Nyhuhuhuhu...It's a bit too early to let such an ingenious machine suddenly be toiled with hopeless thoughts. I think it's about time that  maybe you should be adjusted so that you'll be more sentient and more approachable to the other students~

08b1e6741db060c7d8a0e5a8d4406c56.gif

Archived