IAMA Lifeform created to destroy the Earth in a few weeks, and I want to be your teacher. AMA!

Korosensei

Korosensei, do you have a favorite student?

Speaking of favorites: Favorite monster, asidevfrom yourself?

If I had to pick a favorite student, I would say that Morgan piques my interest the most, since he does have a lot of potential to learn, yet doesn't seem to have enough patience. Giga-kun has also shown himself to be a favorable student as well. But none of you should take your sensei's thoughts like serious criticisms. I'll make a full analysis when I see your grades~

But my favorite monster would be Shiraui-kun. No matter what he appears to be, he's already mentally and physically prepared to learn.

Drills or super speed?

Can't chose both.

tumblr_nkjrc35WXi1rsc55fo1_500.jpg

...Besides, my tentacles are meant for being able to fly aerodynamically without much resistance. My tentacles aren 't that durable for drilling. Maybe if I was drilling for soil samples or rare worm species then probably, but I prefer speed over anything~

Sensei! Your thoughts on

[spoiler Manga Spoiler]Your former disciple, "God of Death" Number Two, particularly his most recent endeavour?

[spoiler=Manga Spoiler]

B-C_YQZIYAAECUY.jpg

I have to agree that for such a shinigami to exist, he was cunning in attempting every measure to assassinate me, and has backed his title. Yet, I can't ever forgive these cheap tricks by having my students as hostages...If only I knew who he was sooner...

So, what will our first lesson be, Korosensei?

tumblr_nkg5oiun3t1uo77uno1_500.gif

Errr...That's the thing I'm trying to manage. It's true I came here to teach you all, and I had a full range of information I could share with you all, but I didn't have too much time to form a proper curriculum, especially with this new class. Perhaps some Chemistry or Biology piques your interest Shiraui-kun? In general, if you want to learn about anything, I'm all ears!...Or tentacles.

Archived