CaN yOu FeEl ThE aMa?

The Tails Doll

How did they come up with the idea for your summoning curse? I think the two main ones were tagging Super Sonic using you and listening to Living in the City reversed in a dark bathroom.

The curses are as follows:

1. Win each race with me, finishing in first place.

2. On tag mode on Resort Island, tag the characters in the following order: Egg Robo, Metal Knuckles, Metal Sonic, Super Sonic.

3. In a locked bathroom with no windows, no light, and a mirror, play "Living in the city" or "Can you feel the sunshine" backwards. It must be midnight when the songs finish.

4. Spot me in the Sonic Archies.

These were came up with because Sonic R was my only game appearance. All my other appearances are as background in the Archies. Since these are my only appearances, it would make sense that my curses would involve them. However, since the game lost popularity as well as the Archies, I needed a new way to trigger. What better way than the very songs that are associated with me? However, the thing that sucks is that the summoning is mandatory. I can't opt out of it. I really don't see how Bloody Mary deals with it.

H-how was P-Pirate's Cove as a place to h-hang out?

Sonic.EXE didn't find me. It's good. I also like to go down to the Prie Corner and say hi to the kids. They love me.

The curses are as follows:

1. Win each race with me, finishing in first place.

2. On tag mode on Resort Island, tag the characters in the following order: Egg Robo, Metal Knuckles, Metal Sonic, Super Sonic.

3. In a locked bathroom with no windows, no light, and a mirror, play "Living in the city" or "Can you feel the sunshine" backwards. It must be midnight when the songs finish.

4. Spot me in the Sonic Archies.

These were came up with because Sonic R was my only game appearance. All my other appearances are as background in the Archies. Since these are my only appearances, it would make sense that my curses would involve them. However, since the game lost popularity as well as the Archies, I needed a new way to trigger. What better way than the very songs that are associated with me? However, the thing that sucks is that the summoning is mandatory. I can't opt out of it. I really don't see how Bloody Mary deals with it.

Sonic.EXE didn't find me. It's good. I also like to go down to the Prie Corner and say hi to the kids. They love me.

F-Feel free to come back if you n-need to.

Archived