This thread still alive? (well the last post was 26 Nov, so I guess yes...?)

[spoiler=Episode 36 Spoilers]David Pro does their usual stuff again of making the opening animation awesome. In Stardust Crusaders they stop the opening animation for The World, and this time they rewind it, because BITES THE DUST

Also, I didn't read the manga, so I'm really interested how the protagonists will beat Kira lol. (no spoiler pls)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the only anime series I've ever kept up with week-by-week for its entire run, and I didn't regret it. So far, for me, each part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has gotten better and better. I'm looking forward to seeing the next arc of JoJo adapted (I haven't read any of the manga; I'm just not a manga person anymore), but considering that it's (overall) the least-favored story arc of JoJo, maybe I shouldn't have my hopes up.

This is the only anime series I've ever kept up with week-by-week for its entire run, and I didn't regret it. So far, for me, each part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has gotten better and better. I'm looking forward to seeing the next arc of JoJo adapted (I haven't read any of the manga; I'm just not a manga person anymore), but considering that it's (overall) the least-favored story arc of JoJo, maybe I shouldn't have my hopes up.

I wouldnt worry about it, from what i heard it had really bad scans at the time and this jojo has to share the spotlight with a bunch of other characters.

luckily, each of these characters are endearing and fleshed out enough to appreciate all the work they put in their fights, these side characters have to deal with some bullshit / op matchups gg

each jojo gets progressively better stand fights imo and part 5 should be no different; they're pretty unique cause the setting is p dynamic (take the Highway Star fight and apply it to most fights in Vento Aureo).

I'm gonna miss Morioh. The anime made me remember just how fun Part 4 was. It's cemented in my top 3 Jojo Parts alongside 2 and 7.

I was watching some video and the guy pointed out Josuke's character is like Bleach's Ichigo done right and that made me appreciate him some more.

But on a side note, this had a really good adaptation. I was worried at the start that they'd plod the pacing like in Stardust Crusaders, but that quickly went away after Okuyasu joined the group. 

Now I'm ready and hopeful to see some blonde donut rolls in 2017. BRING OUT GIOGIO.

Archived