• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39 episodes sound just about right. Been a while since we've had a 3-cour anime.

Durarara!!x2 was 3 cour and finished just last season.

Also, no one here has brought it up but I've heard complaints about it everywhere else, so I thought I'd clarify just in case: Through lack of use the past 11 years, Jotaro can only stop time for 1 second now, and unlike Dio (who had an immortal body) he was never able to use it consecutively as its very exhausting.

We got an actual "This must be the work of an enemy Stand!" this episode, I'm pleased. But that sheet was not cool, though, when their skin opened up like pages of a book. Jesus Christ how horrifying.

The additions to the ED are nice, though.

He seemed that way to me as well, but they're both pretty short. Koichi is 157 cm while Hazamada is 165 cm, not much of a difference. (8 cm it ~3 inches.)

This episode did a better job at drawing them similar heights but from what I understand Koichi is drawn even more comically short in the manga.

tumblr_inline_nksxc3AjX81sox5ur.jpg

Though I think the same sort of thing happened to Tamami, maybe since they're not evil anymore they're drawn smaller as sort of a visual metaphor. Others have said that, since Koichi is the narrator at times, they seem smaller to him now that they're less threatening and are represented as such.

Well the new OP is fantastic, I really like it.

This might be my favorite episode, too. The art and animation looked really good this episode and I liked the story of Josuke's savior. I'm pretty sure him looking like Josuke is because Koichi didn't know what he looked like and he was just substituting in Josuke's appearance, I doubt there's time travel involved. And not having him voiced was an amazing choice as well. That part was really emotional, and I liked the music.

This is the only anime series I've ever completely kept up with while it's airing. I heard that the first half of this part of the manga is more of a slice-of-life, and the second half is much more plot-focused. Either way, I'm a big fan. I'm excited for the main villain of this arc; one of my best friends (and the biggest JoJo Otaku I know) told me that this arc has the best villain in all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. He also said that Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable, and Steel Ball Run are his favorite arcs. Part six seems to get the most crap. Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode.

I'm really enjoying the slice-of-life aspects of this show. For example, the episode with the chef was my favorite before this most recent one.

Heck, a lot of the enemies so far have just been Stand Users living in the same town. Angelo, the Nijimura Brothers, and Otoishi are the only ones so far who feel like "main plot" villains.

• 2 weeks later...

People are freaking losing their sheet about Kira over in the MAL forums, I hope he's worth all the second-hand hype I've been receiving. But apparently there's something relating to David Bowie, I dunno, but that sounds promising.

Also, I funking love Reimi's design, it's beautiful.

Archived