• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

>Shining Diamond

WHAT THE funk IS THIS

funk YOU CRUNCHY/HS IM WAITING FOR COMMIE

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA, USING LOCALIZED NAMES

Ok that aside, lovely episode. The Hand's sound effect was really good and intense. And the ED is massively growing on me too.

Was kinda a little awkward though, seeing Josuke just stand there and shout while his friend's neck was being crushed. Dont think it felt quite as weird in the mango, idk

After finishing Stardust Crusaders a week or so ago, I went back and finished watching part one and I finished watching part two at like 2:00 AM. So far, I enjoyed part three the most, but I enjoyed part two a lot more than I thought I would, and it was very enjoyable. Hamon is just super lame in comparison to Stands (but Joseph made it cool). How is this adaptation so far? I've heard that this and part seven are the best parts of the manga, so I have to know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw the Hazamada episode. I'm quite happy on the compromise they did. The photo of the guy was tall but the actual person was already Koichi-height by the time he appears on-screen. It's a shame we won't see tall villains shorten after being defeated as per the manga's tradition but that ain't too bad.

Also the OP adding in Echoes is real nice, but I miss Koichi's pose looking empty and kinda awkward without the stand.

Yukako's next and that's nice but muh Pearl Jam when

It did, yes. If you read the opening credits it says it's an EDM version.

Yeah, this last episode was definitely my favorite. It was really funny with all the yandere stuff and when that one girl got lit on fire it was really intense.

Also

Cw3onrn.jpg

[spoiler=Thought this was pretty funny, too.]

OcY8Ipa.jpg

RNU0rL7.jpg?1

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-06-10/jojo-bizarre-adventure-diamond-is-unbreakable-tv-anime-to-air-39-episodes/.103068

DiU is confirmed for 39 episodes.

Overall, I'm fine with this. The current pacing (today's episode aside) is a huge improvement from Stardust Crusader's, and 39 is pretty good for DiU since it can cover everything well without skipping anything.

Friday's episode pretty nice, although sadly the pacing and animation's kinda bad due to korean animators lol

probably Spaghetti Punching took all their budget.

Archived