Texas cops buy car seats for dad.

Mutant Monster RAEG-HAPYP

http://www.today.com/news/texas-police-officers-buy-car-seats-family-need-instead-issuing-t52281

It seems what happened was a traffic stop, but instead of giving tickets, these cops decided to buy car seats. I like when things like this happen because it shows that not everyone in law enforcement is a monster looking to harass, beat up, or kill someone.

This is the kind of stuff cops should be remembered for, not that other crap with them shooting people (or that recent incident with a high school girl).

Pretty sad that we hear more of the bad stuff about law enforcement than the good stuff like these officers did for this father of three.

Likely there's more cops out there who do their job properly (serve the community), but like always, they're blocked out by the other stuff.

That's how cops should be . . . not something like violence-shooting-arresting-giving tickets etc etc etc

I hope cops (and other law enforcements) in my country do the same . . .

[spoiler= '']. . . instead of sucking money and taking a bribe from the society, even the higher ups is much more worse. What a corrupt country i live in <.<

this is the kind of stuff that makes me respect cops, and yet, unlike cop violence, it rarely spreads to as many places despite being the more wonderful news..

Sadly, almost anything good a cop does will likely be overshadowed by something bad a cop does. Cops already have an extremely tough job and the amount of media attention they get when one of their own does something bad makes it even harder. It probably furthers the rift between the police and the community.

Heck, I think the director of the FBI said something like cops are too scared to do their jobs. Don't quote me on that, though.

Sadly, almost anything good a cop does will likely be overshadowed by something bad a cop does. Cops already have an extremely tough job and the amount of media attention they get when one of their own does something bad makes it even harder. It probably furthers the rift between the police and the community.

Heck, I think the director of the FBI said something like cops are too scared to do their jobs. Don't quote me on that, though.

that's the saddest part about being a cop. you get little to no recognition for the good you do on a daily basis, but let one of your colleagues act out on the job and they'll be on the national news in a flash.

that's the saddest part about being a cop. you get little to no recognition for the good you do on a daily basis, but let one of your colleagues act out on the job and they'll be on the national news in a flash.

Don't forget the people who cheer when a cop is hurt or killed. Sure, police violence is wrong but so is violence against the police. Being a cop is tough, indeed.

Archived