Time is Dead and Meaning has no Meaning! [YCM Weirdmageddon, Part... 7, I guess..?]

Bill Cipher

nJ7rGT3.jpg

You all have done great to fend off my minions so far, I really gotta hand it to you, I am impressed!

tYaonGc.jpg

Wait. No you haven't! Your performances have been utter disappointments!

Even so, it is time for the real fun! Let's bring up a nice venue for the final showdown!

ZYH4bV6.gif

Behold, the FEARAMID! My own humble abode, created through my own incredible power out of the ground beneath your feet! I'm no exterior decorator, but I would say it looks damn good from here!

rPTZEdf.jpg

And that is where you will face me! Once each of my minions is defeated, and you find the three journals I scattered across the forum, you can enter for the true final task!

TqWdBtF.jpg

Oh no, you found two of the journals!

tSl65Ik.jpg

Oh well, Litwick still needs one more card, and nobody has done a thing to save the monkey (though, if you all are fine with him being crushed, I wouldn't mind you skipping out on saving him. I'm sure this place is better off without him!).

And even then, you haven't managed to track down the first journal!

Ofv4K02.jpg

Here is a little hint, even! You can find it at the first warning of my arrival!

hCc4Yyw.jpg

Now finish off my minions and find that journal, I am itching for the REAL fun to start!

Archived