Korosensei's Departure Time

Korosensei

tumblr_ntdchiEXC21ub64pvo1_500.gif

As dawn approaches over the classroom, it tells me that the day has come, and the self-destruct sequence in my body failed after all. Yet, I am still going to perish after the upcoming graduation here.

Teachers I believe, are one of the most effective people that will foster your growth in life aside from your parents and friends. They are the go-to for new information, for personal help, and for academic support in the upcoming future. It might be too bold to say for many indifferent teachers, there are many who have the will to place themselves on the job for more than profit. They will too everything in your power to not only an important concept, but also to plant the seed of question and curiosity in your minds, and as you grow, your teachers will cultivate your thoughts until you grow into a strong and supportive tree, or a fruit-bearing plant. That is something you students should always think in mind, which is something I am trying to do the best.

Most of you have already unleashed potential, while other have not completely, and I am sad to say that I do not have enough time to finish off my job here to everyone. I really do appreciate some for coming at me and marking me as an important target for killing and for exposing. It shows that I am indeed important to you all, and I thank you for that. What I will say for you all: Never stop thinking that there's always room for improvement. Lower your pride once in a while, and stay cool  in heated situations. From there, you can be skilled in anything.

tumblr_niagnmMVPr1tga1sco3_500.gif

I...I will miss you all very much...it was so nice for me to teach you here...I will have Komaeda-kun fill in for me but...this sadness I have, is something that will persist beyond my departure. I have fulfilled her wish to some extent, and for that, I feel satisfied...Nyuhuhuh...hu...

tumblr_nl4rlaNyPe1unysc9o1_500.png

But who will teach us now when the best sensei ever dissapears D:

I'll miss you, you magnificent man.

(Also I need to give you atleast one like for a damn good performance as Korosensei, Komaeda XD)

Komaeda_(23).png

Indeed, I will miss him too. His teachings will reside within me now, with some intentions of hope, and I thank you for your compliments for me and sensei~ Nyuhuhuhu...

I figured it was you after you weren't Neph (come on, Neph was the most obvious chooooice for this), but I realize I should have known with how you post in Your Deck.

Top 2 monsters of the year, imo, with Carl.

Neph was definitely a legitimate guess for my character. I never really guessed he was the Swedish Chef though...But I did leave some quirks due to how I make typos often and how I indeed post in deck reviews. I appreciate it for me being in your top monsters.

Yeah, I guessed Neph too at first and was so confused when I was wrong. XD

And we'll miss you, Korosensei. You were a great monster, and an even better teacher.

Komaeda_(8).png

Wow even with the explicitness of how obvious my monster choice was, my acting really mirrored Neph eh? Good to hear that was actually effective~

You really were a wonderful monster actor, and definitely one of my favorites of this year.

Even outside of the dueling, your kind words to Black really were a huge plus, and you really are a good person. ^^

Lots of people thought Korosensei was me apparently?
Makes sense xD

I figured it was you after you weren't Neph (come on, Neph was the most obvious chooooice for this), but I realize I should have known with how you post in Your Deck.

Same, was the first guess but as Nai said

lecture's far from neph's style.

before you're active I also thought you're neph but when you start schooling people...there went that notion.

I also thought might've been Mugen, iirc he likes that show...might be mixing people up but yeah.

Anyway, it was fun, even if the only duel we had was an OTK right off the bat qq

Archived