I dare you to break this thread.

Nathanael D. Striker

[spoiler=The Furious Boxer]

Name: Mac Louis

[spoiler=Appearance] 352944702cc0e3ad.jpg

He stands at 5'8, weighing 185 pounds of muscle, although his loose clothes hide them. He has multiple scars on his body from living in big bad Brooklyn.

[spoiler=Personality: This boy is one tough and stubborn cookie. Even as a normal human, his willpower was strong enough to help him shrug off attacks from the best boxers in the world, and to keep fighting when most people would have lost consciousness. He's proud of the skill he has earned through training, and trains constantly.

Due to his intense training, he is very perspective of people's body language, able to tell if they want to attack and even from which direction. Most of he time, he can be seen quietly observing instead of speaking. When he does not train, he is very laid back... There's just not many times when he's not training.

As a result... he has very bad social skills. He finds it awkward to talk to new people, and that makes it hard to make new friends. However, he's fiercely loyal to the friends he does manages to make, often helping them without any questions or asking for anything in return.

He also has a bit of a temper issue, mostly when it comes to people questioning his skill. After all, he worked hard for it and he'll be damned if anyone talks down to him or belittles his skills. He also can't stand one that disregard others, and will often jump to someone else's defense, even if he had no part of the argument in the first place.

[spoiler=Biography: Mac grew up in a tough part of Brooklyn, being raised by only his father, an old boxing champion everyone called 'Doc'. Mac spent a good deal of his life being bullied at school and on the streets. However, out of fear, he told no one, just taking it and holding in all his feelings.

That all changed one day when a bully was stupid enough to beat up Mac in front of Doc. After driving away the bullies, Doc started giving Mac personal training lessons. Since Mac didn't have the sheer size advantage most of his tormentors did, Doc taught him to be quick on his feet and to be calculating. This let Mac learn the art of finding a weakness and exploiting it.

When his training was done, Doc took Mac to the Boxing Federation, to see how much the training paid off. Surprising, Mac did great, quickly rising the ranks, almost reaching the top and even had a match to become champion. Some people didn't like this though, and threatened that if he won, bad things would happen to him. Mac told his father about this, but the jolly ex-champion told him to not worry about it and press on. Mac of course listened, and became the American Light Heavyweight boxing champ. His however, changed his life forever, and not in a good way.

A week after Mac became champ, shady looking people came by to the gym he worked out at and began to fire their guns all over the place. Doc shoved Mac into a safe position... At the cost of his own life. Mac watched his father die right in front of him that day... And something inside him snapped.

Suddenly, the world looked like it was moving in slow motion, to the point even the bullets looked like they were crawling through the air. An ethereal aura surrounded his hands and became a weapon he was most familiar with... Boxing gloves. He ran up to an assailant and punched with all his mighty rage, and watched in shock as the man flew through a wall, across the street, through another wall, and disappeared from sight. With this discovery of his newfound strength, it was easy work taking out the rest. The bullets couldn't even touch him as they crawled through the air and he made easy work of them.

One man was smart enough to run away. In frustration, Mac threw a punch in his direction... And suddenly his body zipped over, flying across the ground to punch that man straight into the chest. A sickening crunch was heard as his fist went through his skin, his bones, and the man's muscles before coming out the other side. And that's how Mac accidentally killed his first man.

From then on, Mac felt lost without his best friend, mentor, and father. He spent most of his time training and fighting, if only to pay the bills. One day while watching TV, he saw a commercial for the city of Tokyo. For some reason... He felt... Compelled to go, like it was something he HAD to do. He reasoned it as needing a vacation. So now he travels to Tokyo, unaware of the game he has now entered.

[spoiler=Soul Manifestation: A pair of good old boxing gloves.

[spoiler=Aethertouched Ability: Due to his boxing training and extreme willpower, he has far greater strength and endurance than even that of an average Aethertouched. His fists hit like a speeding train, and he can shrug off most attacks to keep on punching, even though he still takes damage from them.

His perception enhances, making the world look like it is moving slower, which allows him to dodge or counter easily. He's honed is ability to the point that he can dodge bullets, one time actually approaching a man who fired off several rounds, and Mac just dodged each one.

And finally, his punches can create an acceleration vector that his body will follow at high speeds, allow him to close the distance between him and his opponent quickly. He can even use it to in a manner similar to that of Spider-Man's web swinging, although he rarely does it, so he is bad at it.

[spoiler=Misc:

• Likes chocolate. It's his favorite food. If you could make fries out of chocolate, he will love you forever.
  • Has no concept of the idea of romance. Don't ask him for romantic advice.
  • Has a collection of bikes in his home. For some reason, Doc always came home with a new one...
[spoiler=Character Theme]

[spoiler=Training Theme]

[spoiler=Battle Theme]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AboKYRqJGs

[spoiler=hi[spoiler:],

, [spoiler=hi[b]hi]

[spoiler=[spoiler=

:]]

hi

hi

[spoiler=[spoiler=hi:

, [spoiler=hi[b]hi][spoiler=[spoiler=

]]

hi

hi]

[spoiler[:welp, nothing's happening, sorry boys]

]

, [spoiler=hi[b]hi]

[spoiler=[spoiler=

hi

hi

[spoiler=[spoiler=hi:

]]

hi

hi]

[spoiler[:welp, nothing's happening, sorry boys]

]

i just wanna see what happens if i post it again. don't really want to mess with it tho

, [spoiler=hi[b]hi]

[spoiler=[spoiler=

Why would I?

I wield the same abilities as you so long as I remain within this thread/

[spoiler=[spoiler=hi:

]]

hi

hi]

[spoiler[:I can at least imitate the warping]

]

, [spoiler=hi[b]hi]

[spoiler=[spoiler=

hi

hi

[spoiler=[spoiler=hi:

]]

hi

hi]

[spoiler[:I have equal power to you so long as I exist in this thread.]

]

you can become one too, for a down payment of 12 forum points

or pay 3 points a month with 500% interest rate

I'll master the ability one day as well.

Archived