Post and I'll say what Fire Emblem character I think you are

Darn it Severa is perfect and you know it :T

Does this mean I have to give you one from not Awakening? Cause I will. But to be perfectly honest you're

Nah

rAeb88u.jpg

Really, Severa and I only share one quality. Otherwise we're pretty different.

But I can see Nah, yeah...huh. Interesting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, I only said that because of him posting the link elsewhere and made me think it was him doing it (thought he would just say something right there), I didn't bother to open YCM at first to even look. :T

But you do seem like you would be a better fit to say~

TBH, I only said that because of him posting the link elsewhere and made me think it was him doing it (thought he would just say something right there), I didn't bother to open YCM at first to even look. :T

I didn't post it somewhere else, sheesh!

I private messaged you it somewhere else. ;)

NICO! *glomps*

You get....

Rebecca

KGcZJhH.jpg?1

Sounds nice and similar to how I act, really. xD

I need to actually play/watch (more likely to be watch since I've enjoyed what little I've seen of some stories, and it's not really the kind of game I prefer to play) more to really know (so I don't accidentally read too much and spoil). 

Sounds nice and similar to how I act, really. xD

I need to actually play/watch (more likely to be watch since I've enjoyed what little I've seen of some stories, and it's not really the kind of game I prefer to play) more to really know (so I don't accidentally read too much and spoil). 

Yes I did good! Rebecca is actually my favorite from 7. If I could record I'd totally play it buuut.

Archived