Post and I'll say what Fire Emblem character I think you are

Also I am gonna do a second alternative for Miressa cause I'm not totally happy with that choice.

Ilyana

y2NHifo.jpg

I fully expected Severa, but I love this so much. Not that I don't like Cynthia, but Ilyana is another of my favorites and you had no idea. And yeah, this is who you think I am, so there's no way it could have been Marcia or Nah (my favorites from their respective games).

Severa is probably Agrossive-senpai.

No, she's probably Sethera.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fully expected Severa, but I love this so much. Not that I don't like Cynthia, but Ilyana is another of my favorites and you had no idea. And yeah, this is who you think I am, so there's no way it could have been Marcia or Nah (my favorites from their respective games).

Awww I'm glad I did well then ^^ Yeah I was thinking about it and realized that Cynthia isn't really right and then I was trying to think of what fit more and it just hit me.

We'll have to wait for them to post to see but who knows~

Also Dae fun fact is Rennac is a good dancer canonically.

I wonder who I'll be

Wish I could be more sure but

Oscar

ZPcf75t.png

The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.

Uhhh k

If this was for you and not you yourself I could just say Vika but....

Leonardo

gWrjDxY.jpg

We'll have to wait for them to post to see but who knows~

Plz no. :T

Actually curious to find this out, since I know there are a couple from Awakening that I match fairly well. But I haven't compared myself with the peeps from the other games so yeah.

Plz no. :T

Actually curious to find this out, since I know there are a couple from Awakening that I match fairly well. But I haven't compared myself with the peeps from the other games so yeah.

Darn it Severa is perfect and you know it :T

Does this mean I have to give you one from not Awakening? Cause I will. But to be perfectly honest you're

Nah

rAeb88u.jpg

Please not Boyd

I was going to but then I realized this is perfect.

Ranulf

1Cvm3zO.jpg?1

Do eet

Hmm Cormag feels right

hs21W6c.jpg?1

Let's see

Pelleas

4ccXEeM.jpg

I'll give you credit for the politician and cunning half. On the other hand, the bleeding romantic part couldn't be farther from the truth. I certainly give you points for trying though, closer than I expected.

I'd say that's pretty good considering :D

Archived