Cyber Dragon Core

Yes, both this and original Cyber Dragon for Chimeratech Fortress Dragon plays should be decent to good side deck choices against Kozmos. I'm still not sure which one of the two would be better, though: while original CyDra can save your Normal Summon, as a Level5 it can backfire if you cannot fulfill its inherent summoning conditions, alto it may fall to random Trap Holes, Black Horn of Heaven and other backrow; on the other hand, Core takes your Normal Summon, but is relatively safer to Summon successfully, also I overlooked that it can Summon copies of itself.

The big thing this has over vanilla Cyber Dragon is that it can repeatedly summon more Cyber Dragons so that you can deal with multiple spaceships, since the opponent is very likely to put up multiple spaceships in the game.

And it's nice how Core can go into more Cores. So you could be pro and just play 3x of This and call it a day.

You do realize that Magnus can spin Core back into the Deck upon its summon, right?

it can, but that costs material, which will likely remove one of it's effects, or put it very close to losing one of it's effects. magnus from my experience does not like spinning if it doesn't have to because it's other effects are what make it annoying. i can handle spinning, what i have difficulty with is it's towers effect and its non search effect. if i can make it drop those effects in order to spin, then i'll gladly make it do so. it's not the optimal method, but it works.

it can, but that costs material, which will likely remove one of it's effects, or put it very close to losing one of it's effects. magnus from my experience does not like spinning if it doesn't have to because it's other effects are what make it annoying. i can handle spinning, what i have difficulty with is it's towers effect and its non search effect. if i can make it drop those effects in order to spin, then i'll gladly make it do so. it's not the optimal method, but it works.

What more reason do you need to spin it in order to protect it from getting used as material?

What more reason do you need to spin it in order to protect it from getting used as material?

i usually force it to spin on a turn where i have at least two ways to remove it. i can drop core, force the spin, and then go into the R4 quantum bird to spin back. and after siding, i have kaiju options as well for most decks since normal death by destruction is becoming harder to use on boss monsters. 

Archived