Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling

Irriko

I am ultimately fascinated by YuGiOh. It has caught my interest since I was 10 years old (I'm 14 now). I am not sure what it is about the game, but I saw my brother playing in a tournament, and I saw shining and glimmering cards. I thought the graphics and art was beautiful and awesome at the same time. And now, I consider myself a pro at the game. I've participated in a multitude of tournaments and surprisingly, I've won mostly silver and bronze metals. I have ultimate rares, holos, and even more than that I can't even calculate them all. A lot of my allowance goes in to them. But of course, I'm still saving for college. I cannot wait to participate in this upcoming tournament in Denver, CO. Does anybody relate?

I'm not honestly sure where this thread should do. It doesn't belong in Video Games since its not a Video Game discussion and it doesn't really fit with what goes on in the TCG section. I think I'll move this to introductions since this feels like one.

Anyway, with that out of the way, welcome to the forum. For most of the members here they loved Yugioh at one point in time and many still do so you should find people how share your love for the game. Enjoy your time here. :D

Archived