Point Santa

DereResonating

For this christmas i will be Point Santa, who will shove points up a selective few of your PM's, which you cannot stop >:] Of course, only the nice selective few will be given some points, the naughty gets nothing but sadness. The few will be randomly chosen from those who have mailed to Point Santa (Those nice of course), active users, or random nice people of YCM. (Letter format to mail to Point Santa is below)

Dear Point Santa

At least 2 or more sentences that states your kindness and niceness. Having someone agree with you helps your chances while having more than 3 people disagree with you could hurt your chances, but both are optional. (Nothing naughty you naughty little bastards :) )

Yours truly,

(YCM name)

Dear Point Santa,

I think you're very generous to do stuff like this (and iirc you've done something like this before), but part of me is a bit worried about you giving your points away like this. What if you want to make a permanent member group, buy a VIP status, or make a color topic? It's not my place to say it, but maybe save a little something for yourself this year.

Sincerely,

Sethera

Dear Point Santa,

I think you're very generous to do stuff like this (and iirc you've done something like this before), but part of me is a bit worried about you giving your points away like this. What if you want to make a permanent member group, buy a VIP status, or make a color topic? It's not my place to say it, but maybe save a little something for yourself this year.

Sincerely,

Sethera

i can see your concern on this, but I am not worried about those things. Tis the season of giving

Dear Point Santa,

Sincerely,

Sethera

Sethera isn't nice. Don't give him points.

Dear Point Santa

Everyone around me can most likely vouch that I'm probably one of the nicest guys you'll meet around here.  I always do things for people even when I don't want to, and typically don't ask for anything in return.  This is a third sentence to make my letter a bit longer.

Yours truly,

JustYui

Dear Point Santa

What the frost did you just flurrying say about me, you little snowflake? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class and got straight As on my report card, and I’ve been involved in numerous charities across the world, and I have over 300 confirmed donations. I am skill in gift wrapping and I’m the top elf at the Santa's Village at my local mall. You are nothing to me but just mall santa. I will gift you the fudge out with delicious treats the likes of which has never been tasted before on this Earth, mark my frosted words. You think you can get away with lying to kids for fake promisies over the Internet? Think again, snowflake. As we speak I am contacting my co-workers of 'Santas Happy Little Workshop' and your IP is being traced right now so you better abandon your post at the street corner, mall santa. The blizzard that will get you fired out the low-grade sub-par-payment "job" thing you call your life. You’re blitzin' out of here, Fred Clause. I can support charities anywhere, anytime, and I can get your whole carrer terminated in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my own connections. Not only am I extensively trained in gift wrapping, but I have access to the real Santa's wishlist and I will use it to its full extent to fill your stockings full of coal, you little free-loader. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "job" was truly about, maybe you would have more Christmas spirit. But you don't, you grinch, and now you’re losing your job, you selfish punk. I will rain a frozen fury of snowballs all over you and you will freeze in it. Consider your halls decked, kiddo.

Yours truly,

Armz

Archived