• Last Reply

Let it continue. 

WYR have:

• ragnarok1945
  • Thar

return to YCM. 

====

[spoiler=side notes]

@Chaotic: If we mention your name, it'll be noted as an announcement. Will need to get Zai to provide evaluations since he knows your activity better. 

As for the CC mod thing, I did have both for consideration; however that also means analyzing both of their personality flaws and how they feel about the game. I'd go with Darj since he's had more time to show his stuff and he was on the list around the same time as Gadjiltron; maybe earlier. (Also realize that Link format is going to be the major part of CC now, which is also a matter that any member needs to know; even with legacy tags). Yes, I trust him more too since he actually critiques stuff all-around.

[No one's getting mentioned for staff candidacies at this time, and me voting Darj is based on my overall evaluation of the two.]

Rag basically turbo reviewed everything in CC in the old days; not necessarily good reviews, but was something. (Also the only guy to ever break 50K posts.)

Thar had some YCM fics, but had an accident last year and yeah, he's gone now. 

RIP YCM ship fics.

=====

I'd probably take the former option.

=====

WYR:

• Play ARC-V format with a select few friends.
  • Play VRAINS with everyone on board. 

[AGM users have two choices here; I still have some gripes about Links, but I'm adapting to both styles of play.]

Archived