• Demise, King of Armageddon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

DAD. If he hits, you die.

Chimeratech. If he hits, you die.

Demise. If he hits, you die.

However, DAD can hit faster and harder. Therefor, much more broken then the other 2.

Demise is very overpowered. Pay 2000 and wipe out the field. Then attack for usuall 4300.

Win in like 3 or less turns....

Chimeratech is nearly impossible to be overpowered anymore due to having f.fusion and o.fusion limited and cyber at 2.

Dad... I have no clue. I have never played one before. I would not know. He CAN be overpowered, but I think he is just regular strength. :?

This is a pretty pointless topic. DAD is the dominating deck for a reason. It's in need of nerfing.

No' date=' Dark Armed Dragon is in need of a banning.

[/quote']

Technically, they could nerf him by errata-ing his effect so that you remove DARK monsters from the hand to destroy face-up spells and traps...

This is a pretty pointless topic. DAD is the dominating deck for a reason. It's in need of nerfing.

[/quote']

Technically, they could nerf him by errata-ing his effect so that you remove DARK monsters from the hand to destroy face-up spells and traps...

Because UDE would do that?

In all honesty, has UDE ever errata'd a card other than to clarify the effect or change the name?

I don't recall them ever making a card effect different (other than the Case of Stratos and Ocean, but that's just rly adding onto the effect per say)

[/quote']

In all honesty, has UDE ever errata'd a card other than to clarify the effect or change the name?

I don't recall them ever making a card effect different (other than the Case of Stratos and Ocean, but that's just rly adding onto the effect per say)

Skull Lair got nerfed.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Skull Lair got nerfed.

So did Bazoo and Kycoo, for that matter.

Demise isnt really that broken because of its huge cost despite its effect. If Demise was broken that would be like saying Levia Dragon Daedalus is broken because of its simple cost and Demise like effect. Chimeratech is sort of broken because of the Future Fusion, Overload Fusion combo but the limiting of those cards has restricted the abusability a little. Dark Armed Dragon is definately broken. Without a doubt. Probably even without Allure of Darkness. Its quick and hits hard. Its just a matter of getting the 3 DARK monsters in the Graveyard, Summoning it and blasting anything in the way.

Archived