Hi All

AsmoCerberus666

Welcome.

Be sure to check out Casual Multiples and get acquainted with putting your cards there until you're ready for Advanced.

Games are always fun. You can find them under Miscellaneous at the bottom of the forum's home page.

Don't expect to get reviews very often, it's basically entirely up to whoever sees it.

With that said, it would probably be a good idea to wait until some more credible people show up.

Welcome to YCM.

Before you enter Custom Cards, read the descriptions for each section and any/all guides.

If you need help with anything in there, PM me as CC (which is what the section is normally called nowadays) is under my command.

---

But yeah, make sure you understand the site rules and stuff as well.

Don't worry if you don't get all of the fads that go on here; seriously, I don't know all of them either.

Some members don't read them before they come here (and I admit that I probably didn't to some extent back in 2009).

Yeah, a few of the veteran members here have made that mistake a few times during their early YCM career.

But yeah, reading the rules helps her to understand policies and reduces the amount of flare ups you get with other members.

Archived