Post and I'll Give You a Waifu From the Future

Nicο

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WjIFV0e.png

Yeah I like waffles!

Unfortunately, I don't really know any of the ones that seem more in line with what you've told me, but even though I know a little more about this season, this isn't supposed to be something even I really know all that much about, so I'ma just gonna try.

S3Af7kG.jpgNeULO35.jpg

Lisa Lovelock from Taboo Tattoo (I'd have avoided this if I thought I could, since I just did one from this series)

Yeah I like waffles!

Unfortunately, I don't really know any of the ones that seem more in line with what you've told me, but even though I know a little more about this season, this isn't supposed to be something even I really know all that much about, so I'ma just gonna try.

S3Af7kG.jpgNeULO35.jpg

Lisa Lovelock from Taboo Tattoo (I'd have avoided this if I thought I could, since I just did one from this series)

She looks a little like a taller Chie. 7/10

• 2 months later...

The other thread told me to bump this. :D

[spoiler=Koi Oh from Cheating Craft]

ROuJ9Li.jpg

khOEu0a.gif

[spoiler=Kohana Aigasaki from Magic Kyun! Renaissance]

ETLegC8.png

So this thread is back? OK then. Another one please, the last one was from a while agoooooooo,

[spoiler=Claris Tonitolus from Soushin Shoujo Matoi]

fksDlAR.jpg

• 3 months later...

And waifus for Winter 2017!

Since Nico is not here anymore, I'll take over this one for now (I won't bother with the 15 years ago or so one, however).

As with before, you can ask for a re-roll if you'd prefer a different character (I can't make any assumptions with this one, as I don't know any of the characters yet myself).

Archived