KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world!

Shradow

77831l.jpg

The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes.

"Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you."

"...then I'll take you."

From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

It's another, "character gets summoned to a fantasy world" show, but I always enjoy those and the first episode was really funny and entertaining.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's another, "character gets summoned to a fantasy world" show, but I always enjoy those and the first episode was really funny and entertaining.

Pretty much this. Well, this time that's also just sad. Wish I could think of this as just the alternate world's story, but I don't think it would be developed enough without all the other stuff. Here's hoping Kazuma can kind of redeem himself for real this time.

I actually really enjoyed the first episode. Came for the ass, stayed for Aqua's smile. Goddamn she's very cute and uh...animated. The Rocky montage at the end made me feel a little disconnected from the two characters but I'll take it over having an entire episode of it. I'll just assume they're good friends now.

I had high hopes because a PV made it seem pretty funny before hand, and it made me already tell I would like Megumin the most. But no. I have been finding some enjoyment out of it, but it's mostly been painfully average thus far. Chuuni was spot on fav, though.

Felt like a slower episode than the first two this time round but I guess with the central cast now introduced, next episode should be alright. Kazuma's 'ehh's were onpoint and Megumin has exquisite taste in underwear. DUCKNESS is as dysfunctional as everyone else so she fits in well. Looking forward to more EXPLOSIONS.

The OP and ED single is out by the way. Both are pretty nice.

So I'm once again not in the majority with what's popular, only this time since disk sales are mostly the otaku's job, it's quite different. Though if anything last weeks sales and what I thought of what I did see are telling me I need to watch more Haikyuu. Well, that could be the fujoshi's job, but doesn't change the thought.

._. Uh... technically just posting to show off images is pretty spammy. It's actually in the rules (but who reads those?). Truthfully, I'd give those things a like had it been in misc, but whether misc exists or not, there isn't really any other place in the forum for that kind of thing. Well besides statuses. ^^;

Also no offense, but although Rod used at least 5 words, I feel like the choice of words made it so that it may as well not have been used.

New episode out. This show just doesn't. stop. giving. My stomach still hurts from the laughter, Jesus Christ.

Ya know the Dullahan's a pretty nice guy considering his circumstances and all. All he did after a long-term series of barrages on his castle was cast a death curse that won't activate for a whole week, AND he gave them a condition to which he'll adhere to and remove it too.

I rate this episode EXPLOSIONS/10

I totally saw it coming that the castle was where Dullahan had moved to and it was still funny. I liked the MC admiring each explosion like it was art appreciation or something.

Ya think Dullahan will be confused that they don't show up after a week since Aqua just immediately removed the curse?

I don't really know what to say. I actually had some feels there for a moment, and then it was Darkness that got hit, and we all know what that was leading up to before the curse got broken (what arguably made the ep for me again, but still). Or I should say, before they were gonna remove it the way that was pointed out, that just moved things along a little quicker. 

At least I chuckled a bit at the explosion appreciating and such, but I will admit, the thought of how yeah, Dullahan will either be quite perplexed, or soon after realize what seeing an arch priest with them as he was leaving might entail. 

I almost forgot to actually finish that sentence. Well, anyway, that's what I'm really finding funny here.

Another hilarious episode. Purifying the lake, running into another person who's been reincarnated, it was great. And to top it all off, Dullahan has returned at the end of the week, pissed off. I was afraid they wouldn't actually bring him back and he'd just be forgotten.

Archived