What is it you fear?

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm scared of spiders, bugs, and vaccine needles. I sorta of got over my fear of spiders and bugs, but I still haven't gotten over my fear of vaccine needles. When I see it, I scream and I when I feel it, I suffer a panic attack and feel traumatized for life. Yep, it's really bad.

Needles huh? I don't like needles too (not that much of a fear, but hey), no matter what, I always feel nervous when I have to go take a vaccine or an injection... There was one time that my arm wouldn't stop trembling for 5 hours after I took a vaccine... Needles make me nervous...

Death.

The opposite of living, and... Well, the thought of everything ending at some point is a little comforting to me.

Well, that's sad.

i have the strange fear of being scared, i often don't try new things because i'm scared they might scare me, i know, it's weird.

I've experienced a couple of scenarios like this, so it's not all that weird to me.

I am scared of dogs. I have been my whole life but I was beginning to get used to them when I was 7 but then my mum got bit by a dog in front of me and had to go to hospital.

My scenario's kind of inverted. I've like dogs most of my life, but then my uncle's mut (looked like a cross between a golden retriever and a German shepherd) bit me. Though, one day, I sat with my neighbor's sheet tzu. And my cousin recently got a puppy, which is suppose to be a breed of two dogs, but looks more like a beagle.

I'm afraid of disappointing people, and disappointing myself.

Also failure, to an extent. It does make for good learning experience, but it's never a pleasant process.

Same.

Archived