Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Thomas★Zero

I'm still trying to get one PlatNumemon. Getting to Vademon is tough enough, but Vademon with Nightmare III?

PlatinumSukamons work just as well, they are much easier to get too.

Only difference is that PlatNumemon have 3 item slots each, while PlatSukamons have 2. So unless you have 7-9 Tactician USBs then you may as well use PlatSukamons.

I have to admit the burst modes added onto the game with my new Shinegreymon Burst Mode. In addition awesome how Shinegreymon has a special Move with a base power of 200, Status Barrier and a ability which increase ATK by 25% at the cost of Dark Damage received increased by 25%.

makes me wonder what the other new digimon have ability, Moves they can learn and what sort of power their Special Moves have.

We also have the Darkdramon x BanshoLeomon fusion known as Chaosmon.

Also, need pointers.

What kind of Digimon do I need to create Piedmon. I already got MetalSeadramon (Rather had it), and MachineDramon, working on Puppetmon, But the process is long, and I have to know, does Piedmon digivolve from Myotismon? If so, what kind of personality do I need for it?

And 6/8 Digidestined Mega Digimon: WarGreymon, Phoenixmon, HerculesKabuterimon, Rosemon Burst Mode, Vikemon, and Seraphimon. Did some alterations to make it possible. Close to VenomMyotismon, and working on Leviamon. Also same Piedmon question, different digimon, Laylamon. I guess I need a Brainy LadyDevimon. Oh, answered, bonus. Anyway, that's all. Also, on Chapter 15.

%On Chapter 16 and I got Leviamon, Mastemon, Puppetmon, and a few others.

Show of hands, who has a hard time getting Lucemon FM?

Here's how you do that

Get a Brainy Tokomon and level that sheet up hardcore.  When it's Lucemon, train it in attack and speed and make him a fighter.  Level him up a bunch and then boom, you get Chaos Mode!  Trust me, after a bunch of grinding, I finally got a Lucemon Chaos Mode.  CM takes 100 ABI to get as well. 

For 100% completion, I just gotta do a lot of PVP and medal farming...although I have a bunch of medals to go :')

Here's how you do that

Get a Brainy Tokomon and level that sheet up hardcore.  When it's Lucemon, train it in attack and speed and make him a fighter.  Level him up a bunch and then boom, you get Chaos Mode!  Trust me, after a bunch of grinding, I finally got a Lucemon Chaos Mode.  CM takes 100 ABI to get as well. 

For 100% completion, I just gotta do a lot of PVP and medal farming...although I have a bunch of medals to go :')

Cleared part 1 but Lucemon CM would be easy if it's ATK actually existed. It's ATK at the start is 20. For it you need a lot of INT Restraint after Lucemon to make room for ATK.

Also, working on Laylamon.

Update: Status report for me, Got Laylamon, beat all the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. Lucemon was tough, especially Chaos Mode.

Edit: Now to talk about mechanics:

I'll starts: First, I feel like the concept is similar to pokemon in 2 aspects:

1. Your starter Digimon: Yuugo Kamishiro is like the Professor of the Pokemon world: Oak, Birch, Elm, etc. He's the one who gives you your starter digimon: Terriermon: A Vaccine type, Hagurumon, a Virus type and Palmon, a data type.

2. INT: Similar to Pokemon Generation 1 they combine the Magic Attack and Magic Defense into one stat: INT.

This next one is borrowed from Yugioh, Capsule Monster Coliseum: The attributes

• Light
  • Dark
  • Fire
  • Water
  • Earth
  • Wood (In this case Plant)
  • Wind
  • Thunder:

Fire beats Plant, Plant beats Water, Water beats fire

Earth beats Thunder, Thunder beats Wind, Wind beats Earth

Light and Dark beat each other up.