Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Thomas★Zero

Well from what I learnt about this game, you got to evolve and devolve them to keep increasing the Level Cap on them to make better digimon. Also Gatomon line for early Staple healer with Aura (heals all members with a bit of HP) and Revive. That or go from Starter Palmon to Sunflowmon to Angewomon for some good offensive inherit skills to go with your healer.

• 2 weeks later...

This is basically a revamped version of the DS games, and that's not a bad thing at all. It's pretty funking amazing. 2.5gb download for 50+ hours of gameplay with NG+ and a shitload of replayability? Definitely worth the $70 (AUD).

Soo much fun.

Also I love Digimon if you couldn't tell.

Mayyy have over-grinded, considering I'm sitting on 3 PlatinumNumemon with 4 Tactician USBs I'm raking in about ~30k EXP per fight, 100k if I find a PlatinumSukamon as an enemy. Have a Belphemon RM at level ~80 Beelzemon at ~50. I'm in Chapter 9. Still fighting champion-levelled Digimon. Also have a Lucemon. Only at rookie stage though, his grind is a jabroni.

Got the game yesterday, picked Palmon. Plan, since Palmon needs to be at Lv. 16 to Digivolve into Togemon, I'll de-digivolve it into Tanemon, then again into whatever Tanemon de-digivolves into, then re-digivolve them. I got data for Pyomon and Pabumon. Gonna digivolve my first ones into Patamon and Tentomon respectively.

Got the game yesterday, picked Palmon. Plan, since Palmon needs to be at Lv. 16 to Digivolve into Togemon, I'll de-digivolve it into Tanemon, then again into whatever Tanemon de-digivolves into, then re-digivolve them. I got data for Pyomon and Pabumon. Gonna digivolve my first ones into Patamon and Tentomon respectively.

Trust me, you'll be doing this a lot. If you want your digimon to get the highest amount of bonus stats (50 base bonus stats but then you get an extra amount of ABI/2, which means if your ABI is 100 you get another 50 bonus stats so max 100 bonus stats). Basically if you want your Digimon to have a higher potential max stats and higher max level you'll want a high ABI which you can only get from De-Digivolving (you get more ABI if your Digimon is at a higher level when you de-digivolve). There are a lot of digimon who need 80 ABI to get, so if you want the high-end Megas you'll be doing this a shitload.

Digimon Digivolution Guide. This site's pretty useful if you want to know what digivolves into what. Just Ctrl+F and look for what you want. Some of the names are messed up though, so if you have trouble finding what you want then look up the digimon on google because it might have a different name.

Also sorry if I went on a tangent, I haven't really had anyone to talk to this game about and I funking love it.

I'm starting to get addicted to it. But anyway, I had a new plan, Digivolve my Palmon into Vegiemon, then de-digivolve it back. Lousy thing's max level was 15 and I really wanted Togemon.

Another thing that bugged me is one of those: "you can't always get what you want" moments.

Example: What about the other armored digimon?

I'm starting to get addicted to it. But anyway, I had a new plan, Digivolve my Palmon into Vegiemon, then de-digivolve it back. Lousy thing's max level was 15 and I really wanted Togemon.

Another thing that bugged me is one of those: "you can't always get what you want" moments.

Example: What about the other armored digimon?

Theres a guy with a flamedramon you can beat up later on that gives you the Digi Egg of Courage...other than that it's only Magnamon and Gold Rapidmon </3

Anyone here? Okay, I got a MegaKabuterimon, but to get HerculesKabuterimon MK's abi needs to be 20 so I changed him back to Tentomon, who now has an ABI of 21. Another thing, Tyrannomon was huge in the anime, how come he's the same size as my player character?

He'll be able to digivolve into Herc now, it doesn't have to be on the dot.

And I mean...as much as i'd love for digimon's actual sizes to be in the game...walking around with them in the real world/digital world would be a pain...especially since you can eventually obtain Leviamon

Archived