[Finished][Striker] YCM Modern Warfare

[spoiler=Magic.]CcYC3Px.jpg

1 Dragon-type monster + 1 Spellcaster-type monster
Must first be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. During either player's turn, if you would pay a cost to activate an effect: You can place 1 Wish Counter on this card instead. You can only activate this effect of "Wish-Granting Dragon Soul Jar" once per turn. During the End Phase, if this card has 3 Wish Counters, destroy it (this effect cannot be negated). If this card is destroyed: You can target banished monsters, up to the number of Wish Counters this card had when it was destroyed; Add 1 of those to your hand, then return the rest of them, (if any), to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Don't exactly have to be careful what you wish for here.]Against my better knowing, I'm submitting this. The effect is largely based on the take of a genie as granting three wishes. I figured the best way to represent this was to enable effects without having to pay costs. But just having a literal genie is kind of boring, so I played around with the thought of some form of wizard sealing a dragon in some kind of container to make a wish-granting machine using that dragon's powers, I suppose. Of course, the last effect represents the dragon being released from its containment when that is destroyed.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During either player's turn: You can discard this card, then target 1 Dragon-type Synchro, Fusion or Xyz Monster you control; return it to the Extra Deck, then, if all the Materials that were used for its Summon are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon all of them. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster you control and declare a Level less than or equal to this card's Level; it becomes that Level until the end of this turn. While you control another Dragon-Type monster, this card ATK/DEF is equal the number of cards on the field x200.

Image here: CLICK

[spoiler Entry]BItBNXj.png

P Eff: You can banish 2 face-up Dragon-Type Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.

M Eff: Once per turn: You can discard a card from your hand; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn, but when it does so using this effect, the battle damage inflicted to your opponent is halved. If this Special Summoned card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate effects until the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=My Entry]CWuUbgv.png

Cannot be Normal Summon/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 1 Dragon, Dinosaur, and Reptile-type monster from your Graveyard. If your opponent activates a card or effect: You can banish 1 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard; Negate that card or effect, and if you do, destroy it. If your opponent would Summon a monster(s): You can banish 1 Dinosaur-type monster from your Graveyard; Negate that card or effect, and if you do, destroy it. During either player's turn: You can banish 1 Reptile-type monster from your Graveyard; This card is unaffected by other card's effects this turn. You can only use 1 of these effects of "Evolzar Theras" per turn, and only once that turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 of your banished Dragon, Dinosaur, and Reptile-type monsters to your hand.

The OCG will get me.

Finished hope you like it.

kkh7HjD.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by banishing one light and one dark monster in your graveyard. This card counts as a light monster while face-up on the field and in the graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard one card from your hand to add one light or one dark monster from your banished zone to your graveyard. There can only be one "Ecliptic Edge" monster on your field at a time.

I edited the text a little but you'll still get it. I drew the picture, hope that counts.

My entry.

Dictator Dragon | LEVEL 8

FIRE | Dragon | Effect

2900/2500

----

Unaffected by Trap Cards and their effects. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. During either player's Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard). When you do: Your opponent cannnot activate Trap Cards and their effects, also negate the effects of all Trap Cards your opponent controls. These changes last until the end of this turn. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect. You can only use this effect of "Dictator Dragon" once per turn.

Archived