[HS] Whispers of the Old Gods

Althemia

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Possessed Villager. Seems pretty similar to Argent Squire, with Deathrattle synergy. Simple, but effective.

Soggoth seems pretty neat too. It's gonna be pretty damn hard to remove, especially if Owl gets nerfed. Really big and really sticky seems preeeetty good.

Wisps sucks, man. The pun isn't even as good as Dark Whispers :c

I have no idea why this thing still gets to be a 12/12, and I'm perfectly OK with the fact that this thing is a 12/12.

Seems pretty OK, actually. It's great in super greedy control, and it seems to me like running this + Ysera + Nef is a perfectly fine lategame setup for normal control. Crazy in dedicated dragon decks obviously, though it does lose you all the effect activators in your hand.

That said, I don't like that they made a different Deathwing without corrupting/anti-corrupting him. This is just the same guy retrained, and it's too early for that.

Generally worse than Auchenai, though.

Of course. So much stronger in combo priest though. The body of Auchenai never mattered (for that deck), it cost too much. Now all Priest needs is 1 more heal spell and the deck can finally take a new direction.

Archived