Cherry Heart [Quest-based RP] Always Accepting

Aix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, just confirm here that Henry's taking the cleaning quest and in IC, then you can go to the next day and start posting. Granted, having no one else taking the cleaning job can make it awkward.

Also, in that case, since the day 1 quest is all done and stuff, we will turn it into the sandbox thread for interactions on the guild. Feel free to post and interact there when your characters are not taking a quest. All important IC posts would be posted there too, of course. Just feel free to use it whenever and however you like.

EDIT: Posted in the Guild Hall IC thread for the start of the Spring Cleaning Quest and moved things there to the next day. If you still need to finish anything on the previous day, go ahead and do it.

Hi yes I have a mostly solid plan for Quest 5 now.

Also another question that I think should go here. How do we determine what worthwhile loot is? Are we keeping track of treasure? etc. etc.

The loot thing is the biggest snag for me. Do I try and give actually relevant loot, or is simple "yay treasures" enough? And the keeping track of thing.

It's up to you, but nothing really big.

Just note that the guild would probably ask for any loots or treasures you find.

Seems legit. So like, passively the guild members would want to find treasure, because treasure is, in a general sense, good. But not necessarily anything that is specifically useful. Was wondering mostly to see if it was a motivational factor for exploring and such.

The ideas for the Quest are mostly done now. Definitely will be able to post tomorrow.

There's not much you're missing in the chat. Quest threads are up, and including the Wizard Weekly one, which are still waiting for you and Kyng. People talked about making a wiki or sort since the doc is getting really cluttered, and character talks.

Anyway...

Just asking around, does anyone has any interest in hosting the "Murder of Crows" quest? Kyng mentioned how his schedule's getting full with the two he's hosting right now, so a volunteer would be nice.

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I'm still working on Basia. I've only just finished the personality, and will move onto techniques and stuff. Of course, the bio will be last because I hate those so much still need time to figure out how to word this back story that I have

So yeah, still interested and all that polava, but need to finish the app before I can partake in any quests and stuff :/

Archived