i'm actually a little proud of this one (splice)

Forest Fire

Looking better. Using scizor's claw as a head was a stroke of creativity. It's not a move I would recommend for a beginner, though. You see, the eye doesn't really look that much like an eye. It's an edit that's possible to fix with a little scratch spriting, but that's an advanced form of art. I mean, I suppose you could take an eye from a pokemon and try to fit in the the circle. Try that. If you can't get it to look right, replace the head entirely.

Looking better. Using scizor's claw as a head was a stroke of creativity. It's not a move I would recommend for a beginner, though. You see, the eye doesn't really look that much like an eye. It's an edit that's possible to fix with a little scratch spriting, but that's an advanced form of art. I mean, I suppose you could take an eye from a pokemon and try to fit in the the circle. Try that. If you can't get it to look right, replace the head entirely.

Dude I know you take pride in your spriting but going on about how he is a beginner and how scratching is "an advanced form of art" is just pretentious.

Scratching up an eye should be easy enough, if you don't want to do that, you can take one from something else.

Try adding something onto the chest area, like a green ruffle of feathers (contrasting color with the red should yield good results). The tip of Archeops's tail should work wonderfully.

Dude I know you take pride in your spriting but going on about how he is a beginner and how scratching is "an advanced form of art" is just pretentious.

Scratching up an eye should be easy enough, if you don't want to do that, you can take one from something else.

Try adding something onto the chest area, like a green ruffle of feathers (contrasting color with the red should yield good results). The tip of Archeops's tail should work wonderfully.

you doubt my laziness. jk. i'll get right on edits. really just forgot about the eye tbh.

I'm not trying to show off or belittle anyone. I'm giving him my honest advice based on my established perspective. If he interprets that as being pretentious, then I would like to ask him to please calm down because I wasn't trying to give off that kind of vibe. Additionally, if he disagrees with my tips, then I can respect that. He should simply do whatever gets the job done more effectivly. The point of my comment was to give him my opinion. I apologize if I said something wrong.

I'm not trying to show off or belittle anyone. I'm giving him my honest advice based on my established perspective. If he interprets that as being pretentious, then I would like to ask him to please calm down because I wasn't trying to give off that kind of vibe. Additionally, if he disagrees with my tips, then I can respect that. He should simply do whatever gets the job done more effectivly. The point of my comment was to give him my opinion. I apologize if I said something wrong.

The hostility here is getting quite steamy, you two should settle this in a splice battle. 

Archived